Hotel Atlanta, München, Germany, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not okay with you destroying the music industry. :tsk: And I'm sure Paul McGuinne$$ disagrees too.

oh, and p.s. Fear the wrath of the Mullen.

That guy's so bitchy.

OH NOEZ l'VE GOT PLENTY OF MONEY SO THAT I CAN LOOK AFTER MY FAMILY AND HAVE A SECURE FUTURE AND HAVE THE LIFE MOST PEOPLE CAN ONLY DREAM OF! HOW TERRIBLE! WOE IS ME! EVERYBODY TAKE PITY ON THE UNTALENTED DRUMMER WHO HAS REACHED THE HEIGHTS OF MUSICAL SUCCESS!

bonodonkeyacq.jpg

timescrop018.jpg

bonodonkeyacq.jpg

timescrop018.jpg

bonodonkeyacq.jpg

timescrop018.jpg

bonodonkeyacq.jpg

timescrop018.jpg

Guess he hasn't changed as much as we think!

Damn, it's been a while since I've made a Superthread. Three weeks! Yet there will only be three other Superthreads between this and my last one. Ouch.

New one's good to go, anyhow.

Bah, Alison, now I need to put on Choccie Cake!

Damn this was awesome when they did it live. Apparently it's a bit of a live rarity too. Timothius has been dying to hear it; on a bootleg of a 2005 Finn Brothers concert in Sydney, you can hear him calling for it.

Bah, Alison, now I need to put on Choccie Cake!

Damn this was awesome when they did it live. Apparently it's a bit of a live rarity too. Timothius has been dying to hear it; on a bootleg of a 2005 Finn Brothers concert in Sydney, you can hear him calling for it.

Bwahaha.

I can't believe I want anything chocolate related after last weekend.

I'm so glad we got it! It was great.

I wish I could buy a bunch of camera supplies for $170.

I think if I offered the camera shop folks that, I'd come home with a fifth of a lens.

Bwahaha.

I can't believe I want anything chocolate related after last weekend.

I'm so glad we got it! It was great.

See, just keep eating chocolate and become used to it! Then we can REALLY gorge ourselves on highly respectable chocolate creations. I'm going to do the Mint Slice experiment with it tomorrow ...

I was fucking stunned we got it! It was too good. That whole gig was awesome.

Now I'm onto There Goes God ... the live version on the Best Of bonus disc is exceptional. Would love to hear it live myself one day.

Heeeeyyyyyy don't look now, there goes God!

Haha, Kate hated this.

Oh, you know, it's all rad and stuff. Went to the job agency, bought a bunch of art supplies ($170 worth, which isn't as much as you might think), read the Koori Mail, all plenty of fun.

Good luck with the interview! :hug:

And art supplies.. :drool: I love all that stuff, although I can't paint my way out of a paper bag.

*looking fwd to Ross Noble* :hyper:

And Simon & Garfunkel too, darnit.

... And that other thing, with Europe and stuff. That'll be cool too.

*looking fwd to Ross Noble* :hyper:

And Simon & Garfunkel too, darnit.

... And that other thing, with Europe and stuff. That'll be cool too.

Haha, I was just telling Mum on the phone earlier tonight how much I'm looking forward to Ross Noble. She's not going to the Brisbane show ... Alan hates the Entertainment Centre as a venue.

Europe's ... so soon it's almost intimidating. Going to the doctor tomorrow to get fresh prescriptions for stuff.

Good luck with the interview! :hug:

And art supplies.. :drool: I love all that stuff, although I can't paint my way out of a paper bag.

Thanks - figured out what I need to do, now it's just a case of doing it!

Ah yeah, I spent too much, really. But it's good to make sure you've got some stuff. Hopefully I can get back into a project groove, lately I haven't really drawn anything of much worth, just sketches and stuff.

Alison, if you don't have this live bonus disc from the Crowdies' Best Of, I've got to send it to you. There Goes God, Fingers Of Love, When You Come, Hole In The River, and the Newcastle Jam just slay, and Sister Madly and the speech after In My Command are hilarious.

"You're very polite in Belgium, you wait for people to talk. It's good. You don't talk over each other."
"Like in our country."
"Everywhere else they go like this:"
*they talk over each other* "... stick it up your fucking arse, mate."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom