Octoberfest in August - Setlist Party München

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel more lucky every concert having been to amsterdam three with the 40 ending (although i like the vertigo ending aswell)

Axver said:
:mad: VERTIGO II? :mad:

Get your fucking act together U2.
hey man calm down, if you dont like it thats fine, but please have respect for the small minority that actually appretiate it,

and i once again feel like having to apologise for liking the idea

Miringeltje said:

But the concert has already ended.
So that's not going to happen.

True, but at the time of the post, the only news we'd gotten was that Party Girl had been played, so it was still a possibility.

Why are they leaving Yahweh out?
It's beautiful live.

They played party girl instead...

Axver said:
U2 :madspit:

Play a fucking decent set for once.
please say this is you in sarcastic mode, as you once told me "we need as many people that appretiate the set as we can"

KUEFC09U2 said:
why? please dont as i am actually enjoying it

i beg you dont chop it down

I can hardly admit that they don't play wild horses,...but please don´t skip all i want is you too!!!!

One thing is clear: the band only play Original in special places and markets for them: dublin, amsterdam, milano,...spain ??

tcard_init.php

shows definitely over guys...

This set has some great moments, and some absolutely horrible ones.

Pride --> Streets --> One?

Terrible.

Fly --> WOWY?

Even more terrible.

Wedging Yahweh/Party Girl between ABOY and Vertigo x2?

More terrible again.

Playing Vertigo twice?

Absolute fucking nonsense.

KUEFC09U2 said:
please say this is you in sarcastic mode, as you once told me "we need as many people that appretiate the set as we can"

This is me in pissed-off U2-can-do-so-much-better mode.

How annoying. The whole concert the webcam wasnt working for me and now the concert is bloody over it is....:mad:

Axver said:
This set has some great moments, and some absolutely horrible ones.

Pride --> Streets --> One?

Terrible.

Fly --> WOWY?

Even more terrible.

Wedging Yahweh/Party Girl between ABOY and Vertigo x2?

More terrible again.

Playing Vertigo twice?

Absolute fucking nonsense.
wow you have actually changed your opinion alot since a few weeks back

KUEFC09U2 said:
wow you have actually changed your opinion alot since a few weeks back

The set was great. I still love most of the main set. LAPOE --> RTSS/MS is fantastic.

But I never liked Pride --> Streets --> One and the encore's a total joke.

Axver said:

yes but dont forget you werent even there, how can you comment on this show? it could of been the best U2 show ever but we wouldnt know because we simply werent there

whose to say party girl wasnt just out of the blue? isnt that what we always wanted the band just improvising? oh look we get it people bitch and moan

this is all getting beyond one very very big joke now

lets change the board name to "THE U2 BITCHERS AND MOANERS ASSOCIATION"

Axver said:

´
:hmm: Seems like a good old fight is coming up! This could be fun to watch :mac: Roll it guys! :wink:

KUEFC09U2 said:
yes but dont forget you werent even there, how can you comment on this show? it could of been the best U2 show ever but we wouldnt know because we simply werent there

whose to say party girl wasnt just out of the blue? isnt that what we always wanted the band just improvising? oh look we get it people bitch and moan

Who cares how good the show is? It could be BETTER if they had a better setlist. And really, most of the main set is great. It just falls apart after Miss Sarajevo.

KUEFC09U2 said:
hey man calm down, if you dont like it thats fine, but please have respect for the small minority that actually appretiate it,

and i once again feel like having to apologise for liking the idea

KUEFC09U2, Axver was just reacting on what you were saying right above that: the "walks away" comment.

You were provoking that kinda reaction and you got it.

Let's face it, the people in Munich were cheated out of two songs. No AIWIY, and Vertigo x2! They COULD close the show with Bad or 40 or ANYTHING ELSE, but noooo, let's play the same fucking song again just because it's the current big hit. It's not even that great of a song, just a fun rocker. The worst song on HTDAAB. If they're going to repeat something, at least make it an EXCEPTIONAL song.

Edit: Woohoo, post 12345! :laugh:

Last edited:
KUEFC09U2 said:

KUEFC give Avxer a break..he loves the new album, he loves most of everything U2 has ever done...i have never seen him start a thread just to complain..it is just an opinion that he believes U2 should just change the set around a bit...

...of course it could have been their best show ever, but it would be nice if U2 did mix things up a bit..i am not really bothered by it, but its just an opinion, like yours....no need to constantly defend everything all the time..

kellyahern said:
:wave:

Off to Pleba now that the bitterness fiesta has begun, ole'! :dancing:

thanks to u2tour.de for the link to the webcam and the setlist updates :bow:

I dont like the bitching aswell....can i come to pleba too.....please (i know im not a girl but hey...i cant help that :wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom