Oct. 20 - University of Phoenix Stadium - Arizona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ARW.........I have a friend who is very interested in 2 GA Tix for face value. if you still have them, let me know and we'll work something out.

hmm. Ok. My plans have changed and I'll end up flying instead of making the drive. Where is everyone staying? I saw some vacancies in some small places in glendale but I'm wondering where the party will be. :hyper:
I'm only staying the night then heading back and relax until the vegas show.

I know, I havent been good with keeping up with this thread. I'd love to hang out with some of you! my friends arent on board for the phoenix show :(

^
For those of you coming in town for the show I wanted to let you know about Westgate. It is a shopping and restaurant area next to the venue and the Hampton Inn as well as other hotels. (All within walking distance of each other) I've seen post and received messages about meet ups at the hotel bar and hotel room parties on the 19th. Take a look at the link to Westgate. Lets choose a place that we can call our meetup. I thought Margaritaville would be the most fun. Less than a month to go!! Hope to meet some of you soon!
Westgate City Center : Directory : List By Category

Several of us are staying at the Hampton Inn right near the stadium and I think we'd talked about getting together at the hotel but Westgate sounds better.

We are talking about Monday night, right? I'm driving back to Tucson right after the show.

I've been thinking very hard about this, and

:hmm:

since I booked the wrong hampton inn :doh: and I'll have to drive anyway, I think I'm going to skip the Westgate thing, and go on down to downtown Phoenix to Seamus McCaffrey's Pub....I remember spending St. Pat's day 2003 there with my ex....they've got great food, pretty authentic interior, and, of course, they'll be playing U2 over the sound system....

Anybody interested?

help

hey all...

i have a pair of phoenix ga's that i need to get rid of... i'm desperate to get rid of them...asking less than face even.... i cna't make it to the show (long story).

please either contact me here or at u2boingo@hotmail.com

good to know! Thanks for the info. what time are you GA people arriving? i don't want to be in line alone

a) With the way people have been lining up TWO days early for some cities :coocoo: I doubt you'd be the only one no matter when you got in line.

b) I 'm dropping Justin off the night before, so he'll be there whenever you get there :lol:

^

Several of us are staying at the Hampton Inn right near the stadium and I think we'd talked about getting together at the hotel but Westgate sounds better.

We are talking about Monday night, right? I'm driving back to Tucson right after the show.

Yes- I was talking about Monday night. I'm going home after
the show too. It's really going to suck getting up at 5 am the morning after the show!! Maybe if we all agree to a place to meet (maybe Margaritaville) I can call them or wherever is decided and let them know there will be a group coming in and out through out the evening and they can reserve an area for us. What do you think? Here's the link to Westgate and the restaurants that are there.
Westgate City Center : Directory : List By Category

a) With the way people have been lining up TWO days early for some cities :coocoo: I doubt you'd be the only one no matter when you got in line.

b) I 'm dropping Justin off the night before, so he'll be there whenever you get there :lol:

Two days? helllll no! lol

i meant i didn't want to be friendless alone in line :reject:

I'm gonna try to be in line around 6am, but I'm with 3 friends. THey KNOW how important this is to me and that I will leave their sorry behinds behind if they make me wait too long b/c they're blowdrying their hair or something!

I don't think Johnny Rockets has booze. And not that I'm a big booze hound or anything but a drink or two to whet the whistle isn't a bad thing. My vote is for Margaritaville, 7pm? 8pm? I wanna get to bed early you know :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom