NLOTH songs on next tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do You Feel Loved does not have a question mark in its official title actually.

Yeah I love mugging people off on these sort of sites. I always win and make others look like fools! Thanks to everyone's PM Messages showing they agree with me too, you guys know who you are. I've had so many PM's but I promise I will get back to ALL of you

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

http://m.soundcloud.com/budgetedge

I always win and make others look like fools!

wargsd_zps2205af64.gif

Yeah I love mugging people off on these sort of sites. I always win and make others look like fools! Thanks to everyone's PM Messages showing they agree with me too, you guys know who you are. I've had so many PM's but I promise I will get back to ALL of you

SoundCloud Mobile

:applaud:

Mugging people off? No thanks, I'm married.

The choice of songs will depend on the direction/feel/theme of the next tour.

I really missed edge's guitar solos. Not many on 360. There were so many on ZooTv. The Fly, UTEOTW, New Years Day, Numb, Dirty Day, Bullet, Desire, WOWY, and LIB. I'd like to see that kind of ballsy effort this tour. Last 2 tours have lacked solos big time. The solo on bullet on vertigo is awful. Great build up, then that weak solo. Huge disappointment. I pray to God they bring back Bullet next tour. It's amazing live, but all hinges on the solo imo. Guitar solos jack up the crowd and are just awesome in general.

So theres my rambling on edge's solos. I didn't even go back and read this because its so horribly written. But I'm posting it anyway.

I really missed edge's guitar solos. Not many on 360. There were so many on ZooTv. The Fly, UTEOTW, New Years Day, Numb, Dirty Day, Bullet, Desire, WOWY, and LIB. I'd like to see that kind of ballsy effort this tour. Last 2 tours have lacked solos big time. The solo on bullet on vertigo is awful. Great build up, then that weak solo. Huge disappointment. I pray to God they bring back Bullet next tour. It's amazing live, but all hinges on the solo imo. Guitar solos jack up the crowd and are just awesome in general.

So theres my rambling on edge's solos. I didn't even go back and read this because its so horribly written. But I'm posting it anyway.

360 had Unknown Caller's solo... was that it? It's not that exciting of a solo.

360 had Unknown Caller's solo... was that it? It's not that exciting of a solo.

It's a great solo. One of his best for a looooong time. The live version from Wembley (u22) is a great example. But it's horses for courses, I personally don't like the solo in bullet.

http://m.soundcloud.com/budgetedge

As far as songs from NLOTH go, as long as the band keep well away from GOYB, Crazy Tonight and SUC, i would be very happy to hear any of the rest songs from the album live. Sadly tho, I dont think there will be more than one played with any regularity

Back
Top Bottom