NFL Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think the Rams necessarily lose in Dallas yesterday if that's the matchup. Mccarthy would have had the team just as well prepared for Stafford and company as he did for your Love.

Would have been closer for sure.

yeah the romo drop was (hilariously) bad. but that was an average 5th-seed wild card team playing away in seattle, and that was a choke by really only one player, not the whole team.

this time around they had a perfect home record, won the division and were strong contenders for the championship - then got absolutely curbstomped by the 7 seed (whose QB was starting his first playoff game) in front of their home fans in a game that was basically over by halftime.

the romo drop was a heartbreak moment. last night was total humiliation.

you love to see it.

may i then, perhaps, present you with Dak Prescott running a QB draw in the closing seconds with no time outs left?

419755101_10232389052534409_2217815083299735709_n.jpg

Kyle Shannonhan is one of the worst big game play callers I’ve ever seen

28-3 for starters….

But Purdy clearly was not on tonight and so what does Kyle do??? Have him throw the ball 35+

How about your all world RB??? 17 touches and only big play of offense all night.

Makes no sense. Close game, you give the ball to your best player

I got yelled at by some Packers faithful, but I put a positive spin on Saturday night's defeat. I think if they had pulled off the victory, they would have gone to the Super Bowl and gotten crushed by Baltimore. Just not quite a Super Bowl winning team this year but so glad to know we have a franchise QB for the next decade plus again. Sky is the limit moving forward.

I think Jordan Love showed why the Packers drafted him so high years ago. He does appear to have that "it" factor where he can complete any crazy pass at any time.....but hopefully he learns from his mistake at the end of the SF game.

Just throw the ball away and live to fight on. They had more than enough time, and SF defenders apparently never played on wet grass before.

I think Detroit has a real good shot at getting to the SB if the SF defense continues to not get consistent pressure or allow Montegomery or Gibbs to run wild.

Purdy.....have to remember he's still very young and inexperienced. He fits the scheme very well, but he was clearly off on Saturday night. Why Kyle decided to treat him like a cold shooting guard and not pound the damn ball I'll never know. Purdy couldn't grip the ball, and made some really poor decisions that I have no idea how the Packers didn't pick him off.

Purdy pulled it together when it mattered, but really prefer to see a more run heavy gameplan going forward

I think Jordan Love showed why the Packers drafted him so high years ago. He does appear to have that "it" factor where he can complete any crazy pass at any time.....but hopefully he learns from his mistake at the end of the SF game.

Just throw the ball away and live to fight on. They had more than enough time, and SF defenders apparently never played on wet grass before.

I think Detroit has a real good shot at getting to the SB if the SF defense continues to not get consistent pressure or allow Montegomery or Gibbs to run wild.

Purdy.....have to remember he's still very young and inexperienced. He fits the scheme very well, but he was clearly off on Saturday night. Why Kyle decided to treat him like a cold shooting guard and not pound the damn ball I'll never know. Purdy couldn't grip the ball, and made some really poor decisions that I have no idea how the Packers didn't pick him off.

Purdy pulled it together when it mattered, but really prefer to see a more run heavy gameplan going forward

Agreed. Love kind of buckled a bit under some pressure in the 4th quarter there. I really believed the Packers had that game until that first INT.

I think this team's true window starts next year. I actually thought it was 2 years out but didn't expect Love and the young WR's to be this good already. So probably a blessing in disguise that they can learn from this loss.

He's a good guy right now, but I'm sure he's already being groomed to be coming out against kids getting MMR vaccines in about 13 years.

I would like to know his thoughts on infectious diseases and holistic health remedies. Maybe a debate with Fauci in 2024 now that he's got some time off.

Flat Earth?

Lizard people?

Steal $$$ from state funds....

I would like to know his thoughts on infectious diseases and holistic health remedies. Maybe a debate with Fauci in 2024 now that he's got some time off.

Flat Earth?

Lizard people?

Steal $$$ from state funds....

He's immunized, that's all I know.

Back
Top Bottom