NFL Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So has a coach ever been fired after a road win?
Cause Brandon "He's no Dawn" Staley should be,

This clown did it again and got bailed out when the rookie Raiders QB made a bad decision leading to a game sealing pick.

Goes for it on 4th down from his own 34 with 3:34 left up 7 and fails for the 2nd game in a row.
I would fire him if I were San Diego's owner.

I mean, I'd never heard of the bloke until he started dating Taylor Swift.

Sorry to intrude, I lurk here but don't post. I don't understand so many people saying this. I know and respect that you don't live in the US and respectfully I don't know how much you follow the NFL. So I'm not trying to be a jerk at all towards you, just more of a general question and wondering.

But Travis Kelce is widely considered to be the best tight end in the NFL and possibly/probably one of the best ever no? In New England the conversation was always Gronk vs Kelce who is better but of course Gronk was done in by injuries. And of course NE was biased in favor of Gronk.

I saw a picture online of a Swiftie at one of the games Taylor attended and she was wearing a Chiefs t shirt. She did the name on the back and spelled it Kelsey lol. At least spell Mr
Swift's name correctly :wink:

I'm not sure a fan base has turned on a general manager, not counting ones who did dumb off the field shit, quite as quickly as Giants fans are about to turn here on Schoen.

Like... how do you give the QB the long term deal and then decimate the offensive line meant to keep him alive? If you were going to rebuild the offensive line, well you should have let Jones go.

Ask yourself this: when’s the last time you felt *good* about the Giants O-line?

Sorry to intrude, I lurk here but don't post. I don't understand so many people saying this. I know and respect that you don't live in the US and respectfully I don't know how much you follow the NFL. So I'm not trying to be a jerk at all towards you, just more of a general question and wondering.

But Travis Kelce is widely considered to be the best tight end in the NFL and possibly/probably one of the best ever no? In New England the conversation was always Gronk vs Kelce who is better but of course Gronk was done in by injuries. And of course NE was biased in favor of Gronk.

I'm so uninterested in NFL and so online that when I hear 'Gronk' I think only of Baby Gronk.

All true.

And Gronk was a trip! :applaud:

Gronk is a good guy. Did so much charity work and he still does.

Stayed out of trouble off the field. Yes he loved to have fun and act like a man child, but he's a gem.

The best part about this trade is that the Packers have a lot more draft capital and still have the best QB in the division. LFG!

Best meaning #4 out of 4, and well behind...checks notes...Justin Fields.
Another game like last night and they'll change his name to Jordan Jones.

Best meaning #4 out of 4, and well behind...checks notes...Justin Fields.
Another game like last night and they'll change his name to Jordan Jones.

Nope. Growing pains, similar to Aaron Rodgers in 2008. All good, 3 years later everyone was like "oh shit mikal, you were right" which you'll be doing again this time around.

All good. Keep it coming, guys. The last laugh feels much better. :hyper:

Dude, it's coming from guys whose teams are QB'ed by the Jones boys.
The 2 worst QBs possibly since Curtis Painter.
We'd both love to have a stiff like Love as our QB. Could lead to a robust 6-11 season.

Back
Top Bottom