NFL 2013 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yippie: !!

I really did not expect the offense to pull out another stellar drive like that. Griffin's accuracy has been awful all year, but he made some surgical throws on that last drive. Huge, huge win. I'm shocked.

Did we both have Brady with Flacco on the bench? I ended up dropping Flacco for Cutler. I regret that now.

Sounds like it. I rolled with that combo last year too, and when Brady proved his health I dropped Flacco.

I was fine going with Brady this week because it was vs. NYJ opposed to Flacco vs. Pittsburgh. How wrong that was...

Next week is the last week I give Brady before I swap him out.

I gave up on Brady last week and it was great choice, with Smokin' Jay Cutler's 22 fantasy points. Who knows if the decision would have remained a good one. And now I have to find another quarterback :(

Well this sucks. Now the Broncos are going to have something to prove next week and beat us by 50.

I gave up on Brady last week and it was great choice, with Smokin' Jay Cutler's 22 fantasy points. Who knows if the decision would have remained a good one. And now I have to find another quarterback :(

I tied last week (thanks to a stat correction on both Sproles in favor and P. Thomas fumbling) when I could've blown my opponent out.

I could be up by 50 right now this week but instead only 26 (Adrian Peterson threatening tomorrow). Tom Brady is killing me, but I know down the stretch he will be vital. And it's a deep league so it's either Flacco of Brady for me (or Geno Smith).

My team is good. I don't need new players, just need to start making the right calls and I need Brady to start being Tom Brady.

816579814.gif

This was already one of the most depressing football games I've ever seen, but to watch the stupidity involved in that last set of downs and the decision not to just kick it with :58 left on the clock really just killed me in general.

I realize the season isn't over for Denver or anything, but I really like to see the universe right itself and, as such, really wanted to see Manning (and Denver) come out with a win after this game.

Gonna lose this week because Decker couldn't get an extra yard.

Cruz gets 6+ points and I'm done :sad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom