New Forum Questions/comments - Discuss Here !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
uh, okay. all this avatar talk, but i'm confused. i go to user cp, edit profile....but i see nothing for choosing an avatar on my screen. am i overlooking it? please help!

chels82 said:
uh, okay. all this avatar talk, but i'm confused. i go to user cp, edit profile....but i see nothing for choosing an avatar on my screen. am i overlooking it? please help!

Hey Chels!

Go to "Edit Options" scroll down to the bottom...VOILA!

*Cheers*

Fishy <><

Re: question....

moon_is_playing_tricks said:
Hi Sicy:

I read through the FAQs and didn't see anything on troubleshooting for signatures...

I wanted to add a gif to my signature and I added the image just fine. Thing was, when I edited my sig, the gif wouldn't work. It's showing up in my profile information, but won't add on to my signature.

Is there anything I can do?

By the way, this totally rocks. :D

Moonie :D

I'm having exactly the same problem.

Test

Why are the Post and Reply buttons so blurry?

Dang! My signature pic won't work...

Last edited:
Ack!!!! LOL...i'm so lost...how did ya'll get a picture under your name on the side???? LOL...*still lost in confusion as this is only her first day on the board* :scratch:

Mullen-Girl said:
Ack!!!! LOL...i'm so lost...how did ya'll get a picture under your name on the side???? LOL...*still lost in confusion as this is only her first day on the board* :scratch:

it took me ages to find out. Well you can click on that link user cp and then there's an Edit options link on the top and then new page opens and you scroll down and there's a link Change Avatar and after you can choose your pic....good luck!

I'm testing my new sig too:

Elevatedmole I LOVE your new avatar and sig! Cool!

Bonavoix when are you gonna change your name to Larryvoix?

One more forum question: How can I get color, fonts and size at the same time? I've only been able to get it to accept one per sentence, what should I do?

Bonavoix said:

Sorry, Bono, baby. I still love ya. It's just your drummer is lethal. You understand. I hope. *kiss of peace*

LOL Bona!
Wow this new forum is very cool! I'm still not sure how to work everything, but I guess I'll learn eventually. :yes:

This here newfangled gadgits is cool! Lemme see if'n a dumb o'l hick like me can ifiggure it out! I HOPE MAH COWBOY BONO PIC SHOWS UP! YEE HAW THIS IS AS COOL AS THE DAY WE GOT THE FLUSH COMMODE!

The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 20 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

*pouts

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom