New Forum Questions/comments - Discuss Here !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daisybean said:

Save the Zombie for special occasions.... it would lose it's effect

you know, all avatars change when you change it...
so i think i will keep anakin for awhile...he is evil and sexy!!!:heart:

:laugh: <--------- this is me cause I'm so happy to be back home in PLEBA!!!! I love it, love it, love it!!!! Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!

i just realised i am back to refugee status!!!

Sicy, is this gonna be fixed, i posted alot of *stuff* to get to new yorker status, will i get it back?! :confused:

btw it is weird to see other ppl with similar usernames to mine! hmm and here i was t hinking i was special.

Last edited:
Whoo hoo, this rocks!!
I still have NO idea what the hell i'm doing, and
its taken me this long to even get to reply to a thread, but ah well...:laugh:

Love my Maccie avatar! Its exactly what i was looking for!!!! I was hoping thered be one like this. Yay!

FishNeedsABicycle said:
Unfortunatly this is unfixable...we all lost posts in the move :(...a small price to pay to the forum gods...lol.

Fishy <><
noooooo fishy, don't say that!!! :( i know its a small price, but it still stings... i'd just recently made new yorker too.... feck!

*runs away in tears*

Last edited:
sparkys girl said:
noooooo fishy, don't say that!!! :( i know its a small price, but it still stings... i'd just recently made new yorker too.... feck!

*runs away in tears*

Awwww don't cry! Sparky can't bear to see you cry!

Attachments

• adam5.jpg
    adam5.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 85
Miss MacPhisto said:
Whoo hoo, this rocks!!
I still have NO idea what the hell i'm doing, and
its taken me this long to even get to reply to a thread, but ah well...:laugh:

Love my Maccie avatar! Its exactly what i was looking for!!!! I was hoping thered be one like this. Yay!

Yay Miss Mac! :D You are using an avatar I made. I'm glad you like it :)

testing. o_O

Last edited:
thanks for hearing out my rant Fishy ((HUGS)). i feel better now, gracias for the yummy Sparky pic!

:drool:

question....

Hi Sicy:

I read through the FAQs and didn't see anything on troubleshooting for signatures...

I wanted to add a gif to my signature and I added the image just fine. Thing was, when I edited my sig, the gif wouldn't work. It's showing up in my profile information, but won't add on to my signature.

Is there anything I can do?

By the way, this totally rocks. :D

Moonie :D

I feel like I'm one of the kids who got to go into Willy Wonka's factory, and I've just stepped into the room made entirely of candy!

:laugh: :laugh:

FishNeedsABicycle said:
Unfortunatly this is unfixable...we all lost posts in the move :(...a small price to pay to the forum gods...lol.

Fishy <><

Yeah, I lost like almost 2000 posts. :eek: But it's worth it!

Re: question....

moon_is_playing_tricks said:
Hi Sicy:

I read through the FAQs and didn't see anything on troubleshooting for signatures...

I wanted to add a gif to my signature and I added the image just fine. Thing was, when I edited my sig, the gif wouldn't work. It's showing up in my profile information, but won't add on to my signature.

Is there anything I can do?

By the way, this totally rocks. :D

Moonie :D

I dont know Moonie, can you send me the file and let me check it out?

btw, sorry about the loss of posts... and thank you fishy for explaining.

Its just posts though.. I dont mind sacraficing them for this beautiful new forum. :heart: :D

Hey nice.

*looks around*
maybe in a month or so I will understand all the cool new stuff. :)
I like it though. Very cool. Looks like I'm doomed to spend the rest of my life drooling over peoples avatars.

Another very cool thing. Now it shows who is browsing the forum, we can see which guys are sneaking in to PLEBA for a peek. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom