MUSE Part 5, where fan boys are welcomed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a late night run to WalMart Friday evening... searching for a certain poster that I've been informed they are currently carrying... and actually found OoS and Showbiz!! :ohmy: Didn't grab them at the time, mostly 'cause I was pissed at not finding the NLOTH poster, but I have to make a stop again this evening & I'm thinking those poor orphaned little CDs need a loving, caring home. :angel: :up: :wink:

They do :yes:. That's cool that you found them there! Snatch them up as soon as possible. I'd be shocked if our Wal-Mart had Origin. Best Buy would probably be my most likely chance. But there is Amazon, too, so when I have the money...

I wish I lived in California or was able to get out there, I'd love to meet up with you guys and hang out at that show, too :(. I'm still hoping to have money to go to Minneapolis, let alone anywhere else.

Angela

They do :yes:. That's cool that you found them there! Snatch them up as soon as possible. I'd be shocked if our Wal-Mart had Origin. Best Buy would probably be my most likely chance. But there is Amazon, too, so when I have the money...

I wish I lived in California or was able to get out there, I'd love to meet up with you guys and hang out at that show, too :(. I'm still hoping to have money to go to Minneapolis, let alone anywhere else.

Angela

i wish you could come too. would love to meet ya.. :hug:

My tickets for Wembley (Sept 11th) finally arrived yesterday :up: I'd almost forgotten about them, and after watching Biffy on the Reading highlights yesterday I'm pretty excited, for once they'll have a great support haha :wink: I feel like an exceptionally bad Muse fan, having seen them every tour, or every one-off special gig they've done since 2006 I'm kinda bored - so hopefully Wembley will rekindle my interest.

My tickets for Wembley (Sept 11th) finally arrived yesterday :up: I'd almost forgotten about them, and after watching Biffy on the Reading highlights yesterday I'm pretty excited, for once they'll have a great support haha :wink: I feel like an exceptionally bad Muse fan, having seen them every tour, or every one-off special gig they've done since 2006 I'm kinda bored - so hopefully Wembley will rekindle my interest.

:up: I'm still waiting for my LA2 and Newark tickets.

I just read that Biffy are opening in Australia too. Speaking of Muse opening acts, is anyone here familiar with Passion Pit? They are the opener in LA and what little I've heard of them does not interest me.

:up: I'm still waiting for my LA2 and Newark tickets.

I just read that Biffy are opening in Australia too. Speaking of Muse opening acts, is anyone here familiar with Passion Pit? They are the opener in LA and what little I've heard of them does not interest me.

I know two Passion Pit songs and I like them and am looking forward to seeing them live.

here they are:

The Reeling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U-Ul5qnLeQ

Sleepyhead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zherMkcXdo

Got my tickets for Muse, 19th Dec in Perth! I am so happy because I was goin to see them sept 11th in London, but then my leaving date changed to end of August so had to sell my ticket but found s couple for Perth so taking the boy and am VERY excited!
Best bit, have u2 on the 18th, its going to be a really good weekend! :D
I shall never forget Glasto...that concert blew my socks off and it wasn't even their proper stage set up. :hyper: :love:

okay, I just read that in Raleigh Metric will open for Muse. I don't remember reading this, or did I? Lol I can't remember anymore. Well I went to their myspace page and I know at least one of their songs. Anyway for the clueless like me, go here: METRIC on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I thought I'd told you that... :scratch: Maybe I was talking about them with a friend of mine from near Raleigh who'll be at the show. She was very familiar with them. I only knew "Guns, Girls & Gold", but I've since listened to some of their other stuff. I'm interested in how they'll be live, at least. I know that's not really excitement, but it's better than dreading the opening act. :lol:

I've only heard one Passion Pit song, but I can't really remember how it goes right now. And I've heard of Metric, but am not familiar with their music, so I'll have to check out those links at some point and give 'em a listen.

Yay to those who are receiving their tickets, hope you all have a good time at your shows :up: :). How I envy you all.

Angela

I thought I'd told you that... :scratch: Maybe I was talking about them with a friend of mine from near Raleigh who'll be at the show. She was very familiar with them. I only knew "Guns, Girls & Gold", but I've since listened to some of their other stuff. I'm interested in how they'll be live, at least. I know that's not really excitement, but it's better than dreading the opening act. :lol:

if you did, I do not remember having that conversation.

Cinci ticket available

In addition to being a massive U2 fan, I am more recently a Muse fan. This will be my first time seeing them - thrilled they are coming to Cinci!

However, due to the date change, my friend can't come, so I have an extra Cinci ticket if anyone is interested. Section 105, Row J

If anyone wants to go solo, but still with someone - let me know!

Cinci ticket available

In addition to being a massive U2 fan, I am more recently a Muse fan. This will be my first time seeing them - thrilled they are coming to Cinci!

However, due to the date change, my friend can't come, so I have an extra Cinci ticket if anyone is interested. Section 105, Row J

If anyone wants to go solo, but still with someone - let me know!

It's a shame that your friend can't make it, but you still get to go :D

If you haven't done so already, you should consider listing you ticket in the MuseBay thread over at the Muse.mu forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom