More Things I Hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving, and I hate it even more when you hurt yourself moving a TV. My hip is killing me, I can hardly bend over. I still need to workout tonight too! I should probably skip it, but I'm stubborn like that.

Moving, and I hate it even more when you hurt yourself moving a TV. My hip is killing me, I can hardly bend over. I still need to workout tonight too! I should probably skip it, but I'm stubborn like that.

Well, look at it this way - moving heavy objects around is a pretty good workout! (minus the whole hurting your hip thing, or course. That does suck.)

tradie talk. makes me feel so... pure :lol:

and "friends" who act like you don't exist unless they need something from you.

yeah this kind of sucks. i mean i'm not the type of person to hold grudges or get angry, and i will sometimes go out of my way to hang out or do something for some of these 'friends', but i guess that's who i am. i get where you're coming from

I hate that baseball is my favorite sport and I won't post in the MLB thread on here.

I hate fur lined crocs. They aren't fun, they're really rubber battleships lined with fake rat fur. Oh, they come in pink, that alone is enough to make me hate the crugly things.

Other than that I'm good.

When you have people on your facebook who never say hello when you bump into them in the street!

I hate that too. It is always someone I went to high school with that requested me to be their friend

I hate that too. It is always someone I went to high school with that requested me to be their friend

And it as always some chick or dude you only once had a cigarette with during lunchbreak.

They don't make that book anymore?

I don't know, but it's still for sale on bol.com or Amazon, I think! So, I'm gonna order it anyway.
I ordered it at a record store and they said that it'll be there after 10 days, they had to ship it over from the US to the Netherlands. Then they would ring me, but they never did. I called the record store 2 weeks ago but there still wasn't any news about it. (I already ordered the book at the end of June!) So, now they told me the book was 'deleted'.

Bummer, it always happens when you are dying to have something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom