More Things I Hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I like Coldplay, but I hate hate HATE when people compare them to U2! :doh:

one of my friends told me that Chris Martin sounds like Bono.

anyway, I hate people that act like ordering a pizza is the hardest thing they've ever done.
come on, it's not that hard, and honestly shouldn't take more than a few minutes. Unless your are trying to feed 10 or more people.

i used to think don't you (forget about me) was a u2 song.

i also had adam and larry confused for quite a while. i only discovered which was which after live 8

i also had adam and larry confused for quite a while. i only discovered which was which after live 8
:giggle: when i was younger, i didn't realize adam was a band member, from seeing the isfwilf video. i just thought he was some random drunk guy they saw on the street. who just happened to know the words to the song. :reject: :lol:

:giggle: when i was younger, i didn't realize adam was a band member, from seeing the isfwilf video. i just thought he was some random drunk guy they saw on the street. who just happened to know the words to the song. :reject: :lol:
:lol: i'll give you that one!

srsly though, i was shattered when i found out it was a simple minds song :lol:

My friend used to (and sometimes still does) think that 'Speed of Sound' is by U2. :| She's gotten used to the yelling.

My friend did too. He called me after he got his first guitar being really proud that his friend taught him a U2 track. Then he played the main riff from Speed of Sound. :grumpy: I hung up.

:lol: Well I guess you could see him as a random drunk guy. He'd fit in!

My friend used to (and sometimes still does) think that 'Speed of Sound' is by U2. :| She's gotten used to the yelling.

i used to think don't you (forget about me) was a u2 song.

:lol: i'll give you that one!

srsly though, i was shattered when i found out it was a simple minds song :lol:

:lmao: :applaud:
these little tidbits above have had me giggling my head off - too bloody funny - thanks for the laugh :)

being made to feel like you are invisible :grumpy:

When people don't respond to your important emails, even though you can tell by looking at Facebook that they've been online. The frustrating thing is that a lot of plans hinge on hearing back from this person.

when i come into work and find papers sitting on my chair instead of my inbox which has a big "IN" on it.

...guess where it's going buddy, right to the BOTTOM of my inbox & maybe it will get done today

-dan

I like Coldplay, but I hate hate HATE when people compare them to U2! :doh:

Comparisons are a fact of life, so get used to it. And there's nothing inherently wrong, at least in my opinion, about making comparisons, so long as they're done with a modicum of intelligence behind it. When U2 was in its infancy, they were being compared to bands that preceded them, and future bands will be compared to U2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom