More Things I Hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Men who whine about getting tricked into getting some bimbo pregnant when they could've always put on the condom or gotten a vasectomy because it takes two to make a baby.

Have you ever heard of Stieva-A cream? I have a bit of acne round my neck and stuff, but this Stieva-A cream, especially the 0.1% stuff, works absolute wonders, I'm serious. You gotta do it every night, but if you can get a hold of it it works for me!
:hmm: i haven't but sadly i don't have insurance at the moment so i can't go to the doctor. bah.

eh, she's got great skin, but like me the odd pimple shows up and it's just an annoyance - i know all about it.

- kheen
:cute: thanks :) and yeah, like ian said it's just the odd pimple, but usually i just get one a month, but this month i've got a couple. :grumpy:

:hmm: i haven't but sadly i don't have insurance at the moment so i can't go to the doctor. bah.

:cute: thanks :) and yeah, like ian said it's just the odd pimple, but usually i just get one a month, but this month i've got a couple. :grumpy:
don't worry, i just really went off on this tmi little rant there :lol:
Speed bumps, the motherfuckers.
i don't know, do you have these stupid little half ones in sa? cos around here they aren't full road length ones that you can cruise over, they're about a metreish long so you have to slow right down and you can never go evenly over them

Random spurious pain. Seriously, I get out the bath the other day and the back of my shoulder starts hurting like a twat. :angry: I mean what the hell?! I had a bath, I didnt do bloody olympic javelin training. It was just so damn sudden, and without doing ANYTHING to cause it. :huh:

girls who have dark hair and get blonde highlights or when their roots show. I dunno it's highly annoying to me. :shrug:

"This forum requires you wait 30 seconds between searches."

In context of things, no, 30 seconds is not that long. But it's a looooong time.

fridays.

i feel sick knowing what i have to face every friday. it's such a tease. i have a fun class, then an hours break, then four hours of absolute sheer torture that sucks for so many reasons. finally everything ends at 5pm and i have to face the traffic.

at least there's always someone worthwhile to come home to.

Cops on the freeway. :grumpy: I speed all the time, doing 110-115 on the 100 freeway, because it's safe to do so, and I get to uni on time. But when there's cops around, especially all the way on the freeway, I have to do 95-100 the entire way :scream:

Remember the 45 second rule for posting? :crack:
ughh *shudders*

fridays.

i feel sick knowing what i have to face every friday. it's such a tease. i have a fun class, then an hours break, then four hours of absolute sheer torture that sucks for so many reasons. finally everything ends at 5pm and i have to face the traffic.

at least there's always someone worthwhile to come home to.
:hug:

Cops on the freeway. :grumpy: I speed all the time, doing 110-115 on the 100 freeway, because it's safe to do so, and I get to uni on time. But when there's cops around, especially all the way on the freeway, I have to do 95-100 the entire way :scream:

ughh *shudders*

:tsk:
I laugh my arse off when I see whipper snappers like you being pulled over by an unmarked car on that road. . . as I sail past at 110. :shifty:

You wait years for someone quite nice to come along... then two come along at once :grumpy: Bloody typical.

That afternoon lull you get at the end of the work week. You're so exhausted and just want to leave work, and end up falling asleep at your desk. Whoops. :uhoh:

Arrogant assholes on the basketball court who try to boss everyone around like they're the coach and we're all idiots. Especially when they're not even all that good.

Also, arrogant assholes who talk crap on the court all the time, but can't take even one comment back at them without blowing it up into a huge fiasco.

Ok, I'm really just thinking about one arrogant asshole who is both of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom