More Things I Hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when you go to a nice restaurant, and ask for a very simple substitution on your meal (i.e.: no cheese). The waiter says no problem. Your meal arrives, and there's cheese on it. :angry: Of course this tends to happen when I'm the most hungry, so then I have to wait even longer for them to fix my meal. Seriously. It's a nice restaurant. How hard is it to get a simple order right?

I hate it when you go to a nice restaurant, and ask for a very simple substitution on your meal (i.e.: no cheese). The waiter says no problem. Your meal arrives, and there's cheese on it. :angry: Of course this tends to happen when I'm the most hungry, so then I have to wait even longer for them to fix my meal. Seriously. It's a nice restaurant. How hard is it to get a simple order right?

+1 on that one.

Being invited out to dinner, giong, even though the cash flow situation is looking a little dicey, and then being expected to pick up the tab for the person who did the inviting AND their friend cuz neither one of them could really afford it in the first place :censored: . . . won't be heading out with those bods again anytime soon

Wow, why bother asking someone out to dinner if you can't afford it? :huh:

I know - did make my feelings reasonably obvious once I had recovered from the initial shock . . .stupidest thing is I would have invited them to our place and cooked for them if they'd been a little more upfront . . . twits

indeed :)

I hate telephone salespeople who call exactly when i'm at dinner....

are you having a go at my cooking missy :lol: or perhaps sympathising with my predicament??? :wink:

(sometimes I wish we could all be transported trekky style to some international time zoney blue cafe where we actually talk . . .the written word is fun and all but the confusion is endless . . .or maybe that is just me :doh: :lol: )

i was sad at your predicament :lol: and we don't need no time travel thingie. i only live near penrith. you said once you were driving home through ryde shops, so you can't be too far away! and i was thinking of you last night, and how i should maybe one day see if you want to catch up for a coffee or something!
:wink:

and i'll pay!
:yes:

i was sad at your predicament :lol: and we don't need no time travel thingie. i only live near penrith. you said once you were driving home through ryde shops, so you can't be too far away! and i was thinking of you last night, and how i should maybe one day see if you want to catch up for a coffee or something!
:wink:

and i'll pay!
:yes:

that sounds like one helluvan idea :) :up: we're not so far away after all :hyper:

i kinda hoped figured it was the predicament rather than the cooking . . . seeing as you've not experienced the cooking thing . . . he he he :lol:

:shocked: You.... Danny.... extended lunch break...

:ohmy:

are you having a go at my cooking missy :lol: or perhaps sympathising with my predicament??? :wink:

(sometimes I wish we could all be transported trekky style to some international time zoney blue cafe where we actually talk . . .the written word is fun and all but the confusion is endless . . .or maybe that is just me :doh: :lol: )
a case in point :lol:

i think it'd be fun if interference had like a massive meet 'n' greet, even just all the aussies. i'm up for that.
Have you ever heard of Stieva-A cream? I have a bit of acne round my neck and stuff, but this Stieva-A cream, especially the 0.1% stuff, works absolute wonders, I'm serious. You gotta do it every night, but if you can get a hold of it it works for me!

Have you ever heard of Stieva-A cream? I have a bit of acne round my neck and stuff, but this Stieva-A cream, especially the 0.1% stuff, works absolute wonders, I'm serious. You gotta do it every night, but if you can get a hold of it it works for me!

eh, she's got great skin, but like me the odd pimple shows up and it's just an annoyance - i know all about it.

- kheen

You live in Holland right? Just register at the bel-me-niet don't call me register! We did that a few months ago, and they nearly NEVER call us! :drool:

So it does helps. It was on the news the other day and I was quite sarcastic about the thing, but I'm gong to do it now.

You live in Holland right? Just register at the bel-me-niet don't call me register! We did that a few months ago, and they nearly NEVER call us! :drool:

That only works for three years or so. These 'bel-me-niet-meer-verdomme' companies will sell your address and phone number to the call centres. So you won't be called for three years and after that the phone terror starts all over again.

Good luck in 2012!:wink:

verdomme:angry: ...... Then its time for a Dont-ever-ever-never-ever-call-me-again-or-i'll-crush-your-office-by-driving-a-shovel-in-it line...

So it does helps. It was on the news the other day and I was quite sarcastic about the thing, but I'm gong to do it now.
It does help!
That only works for three years or so. These 'bel-me-niet-meer-verdomme' companies will sell your address and phone number to the call centres. So you won't be called for three years and after that the phone terror starts all over again.

Good luck in 2012!:wink:

Ha! Or so you thinK!

In november this year there'll be a register for the whole country! The government decided that, and anyone violating it by calling people on the list get HUGE fines.

:p So thanks for the good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom