MOOBDay - Captions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always tell your teacher that you have spent a whole lot of time in PLEBA, practicing your English :lol: You don't need to do any homework because you will learn all the necessary things in here :wink:

Anyway, look at the bright side: tomorrow's Monday (MOOBDAY!) and you won't be in school forever. So see you on Moobday! :wave:

OHHH tomorrow i have tests, after the tests, i've english and after the english i have to go to my therapy lol THAN I GET HOME! and i'll have to study to Geography and Math (hate Math, but geography is easy)
:sad:
but of course tomorrow i'll come here to relax :wink: OH yeah :wink:
but my mom said: if u wanna go to ireland, start study more.
WELL math i'll never get a 10... portuguese i can, geography i can, biology i can and history i can... english... maybe :hmm:

:wave:

oh hooney you will be fine I´m sure
and I that have to give english class...uff I´m here joining material to my studant...and the worse is that he has no vision of english I´m teaching all the basic...

Ok i was so upset that my mom said to me don't go to the school tomorrow do the tests... so now i have one more week to study :cute:
:pray:

ahahaha i had a dream last night that i was with Larry... and he was drunk :lol: so he started to autograph my CD then he was autographing my clothes too :huh: and i was like: WTF? :happy::eek:
then he started to say strange things and oh God i was like: :eeklaugh: and he wantend me to go with him to the hotel and i said: dude! u have Ann! :crack:
and he saids: oh yeah... OH YEAH you're right. :yippie:

:banghead:
I HATE MYSELF

^:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

why did you have to skip classes, are you feeling sick?

u know last thursday my mom was suspecting that i was with meningitis :ohmy::huh: so i had to go to the hospital but thanks god it wasn't but the doctor almost killed my mom saying that maybe could be :huh: but anyway
so i'm getting better and i couldn't fix my eyes on the books today... i just couldn't understand anything... so my mom let me :cute:

u know last thursday my mom was suspecting that i was with meningitis :ohmy::huh: so i had to go to the hospital but thanks god it wasn't but the doctor almost killed my mom saying that maybe could be :huh: but anyway
so i'm getting better and i couldn't fix my eyes on the books today... i just couldn't understand anything... so my mom let me :cute:

[offtopic] I had meningiitis a couple years ago. Scared the crap outta me [/offtopic]

ER1009_U2_1.jpg

:larry:: Don't ask me. I don't work here.

this is my first time in this thread and I had so much laugh!!! all of them are soooooo funny!!! Thanks!!!:applaud::applaud::applaud:

:edge: Time to reel us in, now, right? Anton?
:adam: I don't think he's coming back.
:bono: Crap. Well, when we get hungry, we'll have Larry.
:larry: Hey! Why me?
:bono: You're the vegan.
:edge: You're also the smallest.
:adam: And the most fit.
:bono: Yeah, so you'll be the tastiest.
:larry: ANTON! :scream:

:lmao:

ohhh just you girls to make me laugh... i'm trying to buy the tickets for madonna concert here in Brazil but :angry: the site is piece of crap I ALMOST GOT IT BUT the webpage had problem and i had to start it again :angry:
fuck!

DUDE I still haven't get the Madonna's tickets... it's driving me crazy :angry:
I WANNA IT!
I remember something that happened in 2006 :hmm:
but i got the U2's tickets :angry:

Oh Harley I tired too and I didn´t got either but I stayed all time thinking how luck I was to get U2 ticke´s in 2006 although I stayed 8 hours on the telephone on a sunday calling direct without eveb going to the bathfroon.....
and you after all got it or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom