MOOBDay - Captions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hooney here in my town makes at winter that is our season in south america is making 35 C so 22 C for we here is to go out with coats, make soup.... for us is like a cold wather
and Caroni I think that for forenger is general is like that but in all latinamerica

hooney here in my town makes at winter that is our season in soth america is making 35 C so 22 C for we here is to go out with coats, make soup.... for us is like a cold wather
and Caroni I think that for forenger is general is like that but in all latinamerica

wow and I thought that São Paulos winter was 'hot' ;x

edge0267.jpg

:larry:: Those fangirls will never recognize me in my new disguise. . . wait, what? They recognize HIM more than ME?? Oh, :censored:!

c6fa1486.jpg

:larry:: What do you mean? I'm LARRY, he's Adam!!
:adam:: :snigger:

:lmao:soo funny

DUDE! I LOVEEEED U23D :cute:
i mean :hmm: they just changing everything to looks like everything happened in Argentina, but in (at?) "Where the Streets Have No Name" they just put the part that Bono says "ARGENTINA" and then the brazilians hoot (??? i don't know if it we use in english) and then he says Brazil... ahahahaha :applaud: and Larry was soo good at The Fly! my sister bought the DVD from the Argentina's show of a brazilian guy that was there, and I LOVEEEEEEEEEE this version of The Fly :cute: it was really good.
And the cinema was so... empty :ohmy: i was asking myself where was everyone :ohmy:
anyway, sorry people i really needed to say these things :reject:

:lmao:soo funny

DUDE! I LOVEEEED U23D :cute:
i mean :hmm: they just changing everything to looks like everything happened in Argentina, but in (at?) "Where the Streets Have No Name" they just put the part that Bono says "ARGENTINA" and then the brazilians hoot (??? i don't know if it we use in english) and then he says Brazil... ahahahaha :applaud: and Larry was soo good at The Fly! my sister bought the DVD from the Argentina's show of a brazilian guy that was there, and I LOVEEEEEEEEEE this version of The Fly :cute: it was really good.
And the cinema was so... empty :ohmy: i was asking myself where was everyone :ohmy:
anyway, sorry people i really needed to say these things :reject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBcHDClhZQA

There were only a small amount of people went I went to see it, too. Of course, it WAS midnight. :giggle:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xBcHDClhZQA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xBcHDClhZQA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There were only a small amount of people went I went to see it, too. Of course, it WAS midnight. :giggle:

Yeah u know they only do that here when is Harry Potter :giggle:
I think i going to see it again tomorrow :hmm: :lol:
DUDE IT HAS BRAZIL A A A A :hyper:
I just thought that Yahweh was going to be from São Paulo, in the part of: 'Take this heart...' he said: 'Take this heart, São Paulo heart, Take this heart and make it....... breakkk...' but nooo it was from i don't know where :grumpy: i think that from Brazil was more beautiful :reject: ANYWAY i really will stop :reject:

I didn't know that Adam looks like Larry...
and this guy 'is' a reporter... HE EVEN DON'T KNOW WHO HE'S TALKING WITH! :doh:
:lol:

What gets me is he didn't even CORRECT himself. He could have at least said, "Excuse me, I misspoke" and introduce Larry properly. Bono was so stunned Kurt Loder had to shake him.

Get out of the box now, you're funny!! :lol:

:lol: oh thanks
i don't know i'm upset today just because i've to study so i don't know if it was good or not :D
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i hate school
:reject:
DUDE i've english class tomorrow and i won't do the homework:grumpy:
it's driving me crazyyy :banghead:

DUDE i've english class tomorrow and i won't do the homework:grumpy:
it's driving me crazyyy :banghead:

You can always tell your teacher that you have spent a whole lot of time in PLEBA, practicing your English :lol: You don't need to do any homework because you will learn all the necessary things in here :wink:

Anyway, look at the bright side: tomorrow's Monday (MOOBDAY!) and you won't be in school forever. So see you on Moobday! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom