MLB 2013-14: End of the World Series, Offseason, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mariners are the last team that has given up less than 300 runs. It'll be insane if they allow less than 600 on the season.

Sox won with five rookies starting last night.

Keep playing them...

After getting dominated for 8 2/3rd innings. Yeah. Keep playing them. I feel like that win last night had a hell of a lot to do with the White Sox terrible bullpen and not much to do with the Red Sox offense.

A 6'6" rail-thin lefty from Florida Gulf Coast made your vaunted five rookies look like puppy dogs for 8 2/3rd innings.

GET IT!

Alcantara: 5AB 2R 4H 3RBI 0BB 1K 0LOB .444AVG

Next season can't get here soon enough.

The Phillies were 37-51 on Sunday and just swept a 4-game road series against the best team in the National League. At this point I'm terrified of Amaro beginning to think the Phillies are buyers.

The Phillies were 37-51 on Sunday and just swept a 4-game road series against the best team in the National League. At this point I'm terrified of Amaro beginning to think the Phillies are buyers.

Pretty sure I mentioned the same thing a week or two ago, of course he's going to take this to mean that they are close to being contenders :|

Rizzo gets onto the All-Star team right after starting a stupid brawl. :cute:

I'd like to go back on this. I was just reading some more about the brawl. The initial reactions I read were from Reds fans and the suggestion had been that Rizzo started it. I'm starting to see more saying that Rizzo was being baited, so maybe it wasn't stupid.

Either way, most fans agree that today was probably the day he asserted himself as the team leader, which is nice. He maybe be youngish, but there's really no seasoned vet on this team any more. Someone's gotta do it.

After getting dominated for 8 2/3rd innings. Yeah. Keep playing them. I feel like that win last night had a hell of a lot to do with the White Sox terrible bullpen and not much to do with the Red Sox offense.

A 6'6" rail-thin lefty from Florida Gulf Coast made your vaunted five rookies look like puppy dogs for 8 2/3rd innings.

I don't give a fuck how bad your team's bullpen is. This is just a step in the Sox rookies' progress and was nice to see.

Go the fuck away.

Tough to say they got dominated for 8 2/3 innings when the 2nd out in the ninth was never recorded. Entire White Sox pitching staff only pitched 8 1/3 innings.

So Rendon officially got snubbed. Great.

Rizzo is way more tolerable to me than Upton, so I guess I'm alright with it. Chicago :up:

Last edited:
I hate fan voting so much. You wanna see a snub? You tell me if you think I'm being a homer but...

Casey McGehee leads the NL in hits. He's #7 in RBIs. #4 in BA. #8 in OBP.

And Aramis Ramirez is starting, who simply isn't having as productive of a season. But wait, it's not only fan voting... it wouldn't be the MLB All Star game if there wasn't an over-abundance of St. Louis Cardinals, amirite? Matt Carpenter come on down!

The Brewers fans really seemed to have gone a bit overboard this year, from what I've observed.

So Rendon officially got snubbed. Great.

Rizzo is way more tolerable to me than Upton, so I guess I'm alright with it. Chicago :up:

Yeah that's ridiculous. IMO, the Nats are not in 1st place if Rendon isn't in the roster.

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

Yeah that's ridiculous. IMO, the Nats are not in 1st place if Rendon isn't in the roster.

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

He's a .280 batter in general, but he goes well beyond .300 in the last three innings. All that really needs to said about the guy.

I'll be the first to admit that it's a shame that Rendon doesn't seem to be getting near the respect he deserves this season.

Tough to say they got dominated for 8 2/3 innings when the 2nd out in the ninth was never recorded. Entire White Sox pitching staff only pitched 8 1/3 innings.

7 2/3.

My bad. Maths were never my bag, baby.

What's phanan's problem?

Haha I was so pissed about the all-star lineup that I missed Phanan's post. Weird, that's not like him at all.

I was channeling my inner GAF, that's all.

In all seriousness, wasn't expecting much of anything against Sale. Hope he gets in the All-Star game.

And with the way the Red Sox have been hitting this year, I'll take anything at this point.

I was channeling my inner GAF, that's all.

In all seriousness, wasn't expecting much of anything against Sale. Hope he gets in the All-Star game.

And with the way the Red Sox have been hitting this year, I'll take anything at this point.

Haha, honestly my post was dickish and trollish. Nothing wrong with coming back at me. I just didn't expect it.

I also have a bit of the summertime blues, and my posting here might be even a smidgen more stupid and erratic than it usually is.

Go White Sox. Go Bulls.

Back
Top Bottom