Miscellaneous Pictures #43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be totally honest...saving it on my phone and emailing it to myself on the off chance it's deemed inappropriate by the time I get back on my computer.

:whistle:

Would you mind sending it to me? :shifty: You never can be too careful with something so important.

I vote we build a shrine to Comet btw...

:lmao: you guys are cracking me up.

I did PM to a few PGPers tonight, but then i decided eh to hell with it. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, and of course if the mods don't want it there it can be removed. :wave:

:cute: Aw happy early birthday! (Heeee i still love that pic you took in your avatar) :D

I almost forgot to post this one, the other photo from that article

DevilU2NekidMacphistoTroyDavies.jpg

:cute: Aw happy early birthday! (Heeee i still love that pic you took in your avatar) :

When I coming home from the concert in St. Louis, I was scanning through my pictures I took. As soon as I saw that one I knew it had to be posted on here.

Erm, that certain wardrobe shot of Bono in the article .... :uhoh:

I've always loved the fact that Bono has big .... hands.

And here we were thinking that Adam was the only one who .... you know ...

Erm, that certain wardrobe shot of Bono in the article .... :uhoh:

I've always loved the fact that Bono has big .... hands.

And here we were thinking that Adam was the only one who .... you know ...

I remember reading at article where Edge said there was no penis envy in the band :lol:

That means that they all must be ...........:sexywink:

Is. It too much to ask that there may be a simular one of Larry hanning around??
I spose I can live with my dreams:):),but i just thought with strong drummer hands :0) ok I'm going to hide now

Wow. Uhm.... wow.. :drool:
I need a moment to ...collect myself.

Comet, you are a goddess! Thank you so much! :hug:

... I should go away for the weekend more often, if it means I come back to this.

If I go away longer, does that mean an even better view? :shifty:

:lmao: you guys are cracking me up.

I did PM to a few PGPers tonight, but then i decided eh to hell with it. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, and of course if the mods don't want it there it can be removed. :wave:

What magazine and issue is this? Thanks, C!

I believe the Bono quote was that "I think some people say U2 should be hung, I think we are all particularly well hung" or something along those lines.

:wink: Yes Domo, I'll leave now. May good things happen in my absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom