Miscellaneous Pictures #43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Except for his "Behind" , but yeah I like them both.

Or I just genuinely don't care how they look.

:wink:

found these on Getty by looking for Mario Batali. I know Edge attended a party hosted by Mario last night but no pics of Edge come up by searching for Edge. However, searching for Mario lead to these pics from today....still nothing of Edge from last night though. There's a few more pics of Edge in this series. He looks totally adorable in his hat and Lacoste shirt :cute:

Screenshot2011-09-26at51529PM.png

Screenshot2011-09-26at51404PM.png

found these on Getty by looking for Mario Batali. I know Edge attended a party hosted by Mario last night but no pics of Edge come up by searching for Edge. However, searching for Mario lead to these pics from today....still nothing of Edge from last night though. There's a few more pics of Edge in this series. He looks totally adorable in his hat and Lacoste shirt :cute:

Screenshot2011-09-26at51529PM.png

Screenshot2011-09-26at51404PM.png

Was Edge actually golfing? :ohmy: :cute:

Don't tell Bono! :shh:

Beige pants.... EDGE! :scream: My life is over.:sad: The hat is okay but for god sake THA PANTS!

the pants are the worst! But thats just my opinion. Haha, Its like old mens pants.

I would hated it if he golfs as well.

domo-kun said:
the pants are the worst! But thats just my opinion. Haha, Its like old mens pants.

I would hated it if he golfs as well.

Bono does golf. Remember the article a year ago when they were in Australia? These two guys ended up being paired with Bono and one of the road crew. Hey, if you are going to schmooze, you gotta golf. That would be the only thing to get me on the golf course. Bono! My friend's a golf pro which makes me a pro by proxy. I'll give lessoms!

I think Bono is prepared to do anything in order to get his way when it comes to politics and campaigning. The golfing incicent may have been fun, I don't see him playing, that doesn't fit him at all.

I don't think he can golf and I don't see him golfing in his free time, I don't think he's interested in that at all. He's said repeatedly that golfing is a no no in the band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom