Miscellaneous Picture Mix #29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6343097.jpg

Does anyone have a frontal picture of Bono, with a neutral expression. High res as possible? I could not find ONE such picture on google. I need it for a MOD I am making.

laura, that short video was taken of Bono & myself outside of the Chicago venue during the VT tour on 9 May 2005.

It was taken by a Dutch film crew which was there to interview U2.

There is a long background to that film clip and the friendly banter that took place between the B-man and myself but since this thread is NOT a "Band meeting" thread, I think that is all that needs to be said about the video clip.

Bono had asked me to take this pic with him - and I obliged. John Sampson took the still photo of that moment with my camera at Bono's request.

Bono is joking with me and I am thanking him in the video for asking me for a pic. :up:

www.myspace.com/mulago:wink:

well i do not like that song very much but is really goos vid

:ohmy:

How can one not like Magnificent?

Oh man, this song is making my heart and soul soar.

Great video. I love the Breathe one as well. Has someone been able to download that one from u2.com?

Cannot wait to see the "official" video of Magnificent.

:hmm: It sort of looks like the Starbucks espresso or doubleshot can... but not exactly... if the cans look the same everywhere I don't know.

Screenshots of U2 at Chris Evans Show - Bono giving a massage to a flustered Sally trying to give the traffic-report:

BonoMassage1.jpg

BonoMassage2.jpg

BonoMassage3.jpg

Im jealous!! :sad:
Bono, I want a massage in my shoulders, please!
With his big hands :cute:

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks dandysweets!!
regards for you! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom