Miscellaneous Picture Mix #29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is an old one , but it's a good 'un :combust::drool::faint:

e71c9a49.jpg

Beautiful photos never get old .:drool:

The freckles are the first thing I notice

now this photographer understands plebans . :applaud: The freckles stay !

laura, that short video was taken of Bono & myself outside of the Chicago venue during the VT tour on 9 May 2005.

It was taken by a Dutch film crew which was there to interview U2.

There is a long background to that film clip and the friendly banter that took place between the B-man and myself but since this thread is NOT a "Band meeting" thread, I think that is all that needs to be said about the video clip.

Bono had asked me to take this pic with him - and I obliged. John Sampson took the still photo of that moment with my camera at Bono's request.

Bono is joking with me and I am thanking him in the video for asking me for a pic. :up:

www.myspace.com/mulago:wink:

Looks like your good luck is continuing! Can you share your secret with us? I am so envious, and I hope you can keep it up! :love:

U2 in Chicago :: Chicago Sun-Times :: Photo Gallery

:lol:

Oh my God, German Bild newspaper :doh:

This article is SO wrong.

First of all: That's not Ali in most of these pictures, yet they say it's her. Who's that blonde woman anyway?

Then they say they have been married since 1983 and only have two sons.

Then they show pictures from an award show and say it's the 2008 European MTV awards, where U2 performed ... of course they didn't.

And then they say something about Bono looking for something inside of his shorts ... which I'm not going to translate :wink:

BTW, someone has lost weight.

Still, awfully private shots. But good to see they are having fun and are relaxing.

Who is the blonde lady?

The woman in the toga party pic is Ali I think. And Bild is a crap paper anyway.

:wink: I think it just said he was sorting his pants right?

I've no clue who the woman is.

THey're saying they got married in '82 and have two sons, nowhere it states they don't have more kids though.

I think they were refering more to sorting something inside his pants

:reject:

Um ok, here's something harmless: The Magnificent single cover:

Magnificent_Cover.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom