Miscellaneous Picture Mix #29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodies from the last trhread ;)

_00090228_01.jpg

_00090228_02.jpg

new_1.jpg

I know this one has been posted , but this one maybe larger not sure .
It's getting hard to keep up with boys !:love:

:ohmy: Love these shots , so very Pop .

and shadeless B is always a BIG bonus !!! :drool:

Watched the Live Lounge gig today when I came home after holding a very exhausting 2 day workshop and the performances are soooo great, especially Breathe. Bono took his glasses off for a short time towards the end of Beautiful Day, I was so happy to see that, I wish I were able to make a decent screenshot. Sadly he put them on again afterwards. I was hoping we'd get more shadeless Bono now that he seems to have discovered eye makeup, but obviously he went back to the glasses. :sad:

Bono took his glasses off for a short time towards the end of Beautiful Day, I was so happy to see that, I wish I were able to make a decent screenshot. Sadly he put them on again afterwards. I was hoping we'd get more shadeless Bono now that he seems to have discovered eye makeup, but obviously he went back to the glasses. :sad:

I was screaming OPEN your eyes :hyper: His eyes are just so sexy :love: WHY does he hide them? :sad:

I was screaming OPEN your eyes :hyper: His eyes are just so sexy :love: WHY does he hide them? :sad:

I thought maybe he kept them shut intentionally bc there were so many camera flashes going off and he knew he had a whole day of interviews/cameras in his face - doesn't he have sensitive eyes or something? Anyway, sans goggles is much better :up:

Hehehehe,
this is Rolling Stone Indonesia Cover for March 2009 :D

RSICover_March09a.jpg

I hope someone could have the original picture (pic only) and share it here because this one is soooooooooooo COOL!!!
:wink:

AH, awesome...like I said before, I hope the U.S RS does something awesome. I hate the eyeliner...BUT I LOVE IT IN THIS SHOT, SO BADASS

^I know I know!

Well, IF THEY'RE IN N.Y, THEY ARE GUNNA HAVE TO DO SOME SORT OF PHOTOSHOOT!

In the snow! :):):):):)

That would be so cool...maybe out of season though, ppl are already looking ahead to Spring, I know I am:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom