Miscellaneous Picture Mix #27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For bambu :sexywink:

(these pics are originally HUGE, so I reduced them, but I'll post thumbnail links to the full sizes if anyone wants them)

U2ElevationGorgeous1sm.jpg

U2ElevationGorgeous2sm.jpg

U2ElevationGorgeous3sm.jpg

U2ElevationGorgeous4sm.jpg

U2ElevationGorgeous5sm.jpg

U2ElevationGorgeous6sm.jpg

I think it's cute how you said "if" :giggle:

Are these the links?? Cos. . . they don't work for me :sad:

Comet, those are awesome. I think I've seen 'em before but haven't 'right-click-save'd 'em yet! Edge looks absolutely stunning and Bono still knows how to rock a pair of leather pants! Makes me want to get MrZ a pair :wink:

I'm warning you though... if images like this cause you heart palpitations or shortness of breath... DO NOT click those thumbnails!

U2ElevationGorgeous6Edgecloseup.jpg

U2ElevationGorgeous4Edgecloseup.jpg

U2ElevationGorgeous6Larry.jpg

U2ElevationGorgeous6Adam.jpg

U2ElevationGorgeous4Bonosmile.jpg

U2ElevationGorgeous6Bonocloseup.jpg

(these pics are originally HUGE, so I reduced them, but I'll post thumbnail links to the full sizes if anyone wants them)

Look guys I will talk about the last pic I´m saying that because I could not separte it of ok????

In this last one he is saying
:bono:: god has piety of the inteference girls....who always has non dirty mind and of us that has no guilty of been so good and hot.....

Look guys I will talk about the last pic I´m saying that because I could not separte it of ok????

In this last one he is saying
:bono:: god has piety of the inteference girls....who always has non dirty mind and of us that has no guilty of been so good and hot.....

So this may sound like a dumb question! But what exactly is it that turns you ladies on???

About them.

I the next to last picture, the way Bono is looking at me in the pic is making me think dirty things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom