Misc Picture Mix 31

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodmorning people , Scanning the programme book for you guys!
:wave:

:up: Going to take a while, Its quite big and squareshaped so not scanner sized. I need to cut and paste eveything together.
And I'll get rid of those folding lines with photoshop.

That's ok. I'm leaving for Dublin today and I'll find it whenever I can come back on

Yeah I heard its already posted , but I'll post them anyway. Just in bigger size.

Thanks for the link, LU.

This:

BonoAmsterdam0709.jpg

:drool:

Sorry it took so long , but I'm finishing up the scanning now, cutting and pasting everything together... Had some issues at work. So had to leave suddenly.

Spot on, Kassandra. Great assessment of the video. Interesting almost Radiohead-like video. (And I mean that in a good way). A glossy CGI Boots/Magnificent type video might be what many expected.

Nice that they tried a different take. Sure that Adam and Larry were glad to not have to stand around a video set for two days!

The song tells the story of the video. Three people who are just living their lives, which are difficult. The nurse/mom works hard and her child is lonely and runs away so she is stressed out, worried about her child.

The woman is abused by her drunk husband/boyfriend (beauty going out with an idiot) and decides to leave (a change in heart comes slow).

The bum picks up the dog thinking he is going to make some money with an act.

The woman meet by chance and so do the bum and child. The child realizes running away is not a good idea, after seeing the bum and goes home (baby you know I'm not alone).

The rest of the video is "the happy ending" Mom and child are together, the two woman become friends, the dog finds his owner and the bum gets a meal, but nothing is really answered. Everything takes time to change slowly, slowly now.

Anyway that is what I get out of it.

More droolage coming:drool::love: Your avatar is so mean Bonogirl :lol:
It makes me pause and stare every time i see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom