Mexico City I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Utoo said:
hmmm.....looks like Arnott's site only defines all their products. I don't see a spot on i that sells...

I know other sites that do, not that I can remember anything helpful like URLs ...

ThoraSEB said:
You definitely need to have Timtams, Utoo! They're :drool:

I know! I've been trying! :) I may have to make a connection at the Australian Embassy.....:hmm:

And did someone say chocolate?! :combust:

-toasts chocolate milX with all his posting pals-

it's good to be a U2 fan! HOOZAH!

Axver said:

I know other sites that do, not that I can remember anything helpful like URLs ...

oh, yes, because we all know how bad your memory is! :wink:

pattip2000 said:

You are breaking on of my rules to live by. Always keep emergency chocolate in the house!

I really should. Maybe I'll go pick some up tomorrow. It just never seems to last very long. :D

And Khan - please put up a stream!! :)

KhanadaRhodes said:
http://live.g0rman.com:8000

go there or die, peeps.

Are you playing The Shadows? Because if you're not, I have better music to play on my own iTunes.

:tsk:

ThoraSEB said:

I really should. Maybe I'll go pick some up tomorrow. It just never seems to last very long. :D

And Khan - please put up a stream!! :)

Mine doesn't last long either, maybe i need to rethink my definition of emergency...

KhanadaRhodes said:
:flirt:

Now that you're distracted by my cuteness It's a perfect time to abuse my mod-befriended status and make a shit thread on purpose! :happy: -dreams of "The Joshua Tree>Your Mom" and sugarplums dancing in his head- :hmm:

btw, I posted some links earlier tonight to some video clips to download in the Audio/Video Tour section from Monterrey.

Hola el_milagro :wink:

timtam.jpg

Hello, hello!!!
I'n the U2Mexico forum theres nothing to report yet. One of the news yesterday was a soundcheck in which they played The Fly and Miracle Drug between others...

el_milagro said:
Hello, hello!!!
I'n the U2Mexico forum theres nothing to report yet. One of the news yesterday was a soundcheck in which they played The Fly and Miracle Drug between others...

:hyper:

They NEED to play The Fly. It's been performed 298 times in concert - it'd be a shame if it fell short of the 300 mark!

Oh, and Miracle Drug is 3 short of hitting 100 plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom