Mexico City I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 5 songs in?

Did they start late or something?
I would have expected them to be further along.

Or are those the only songs that where sourced?

Now, I wonder what was between Vertigo and Mysterious Ways (my guess is I Will Follow). In fact, are we sure there was a gap?

COBL opening in Santiago.... :drool:

By the way, did i tell you that some newspapers say that in the show wont be allowed cameras because the band wants to tape a DVD from the Chile show... :drool:

Filming this show would would make sense...

They will want to maximise the effect of the screen...and that needs darkness - which Milan didn't have.

Also, meddling with the setlist suggests something like this, since Milan was fairly similar to Chicago?

Lot's of DVD rumors now?! wow this is def gonna be a highly documented tour if they are true. :drool:

and i liXes that alot!

This would be the perfect city to bring back

Mofo
LNOE
ASOH
TUF
ITABTAW
OTH

why? because i say so! :mad:

el_milagro said:
COBL opening in Santiago.... :drool:

By the way, did i tell you that some newspapers say that in the show wont be allowed cameras because the band wants to tape a DVD from the Chile show... :drool:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=151974&pagenumber=3

"TVN - Chile
U2 VERTIGO TOUR 2006: TVN Canal Oficial en Chile
U2 llegará a Chile para ofrecer un espectáculo de primer nivel. TVN será el Canal oficial.

La banda ha obtenido el récord de taquilla en el 2005. Durante el año recién pasado realizó más de 90 conciertos, a su gira han asistido más de 3 millones de personas.

El grupo irlandés se presentará en el Estadio Nacional el 26 de Febrero a las 21:00 hrs., luego de casi 8 años sin pisar suelo chileno."

it will have a professional filmcrew as this program is being filmed. Unaware as to whether they'll broadcast the whole thing or not. See if you can find the schedule for TVN?

francy said:
i want milano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:
cookies_top_milano.jpg
Will these Milanos do? :tongue:

btw, I like that they're playing Stay (Faraway, So Close!) in the background :love:

ah guys, as much as I wanna stay, I gotta go to sleep, school :grumpy:

goodnight all :wave:

(will talk alot more at the next party too :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom