MERGED-->longer clip of L&PoE (you can hear it...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
Whoever said U2 meets the Yardbirds--you've got that right!!!

That was me :) I'm really into classic rock, and when I heard LPOE, I thought of The Yardbirds immediately. I love it! It's so nice to see how versatile they are, how Edge is always reaching. This is going to be an amazing CD. Amazing.

Sounds like Time out of mind by Bob Dylan mixed with a whole bunch of influences from the '70's. To be perfectly honest "Who's Next" is very good, but I'm gonna like this one better most likely.:sexywink:

Wow! After listening to the clean version (thanks Dragonfave!), I can summarize my thoughts best by saying:

Thank you for being born, Edge.

And to the rest of the band: Wow!

I will admit I was skeptical about LPOE when I heard the title. I thought it might be just a filler track that, you know, I would skip occasionally while listening to the album. I am going to absolutely love this song when it comes out.

And does anyone else hear the laughter of children in the background of the "dreamy paradise" quiet part before the end?

Ok. New, cleaned up in Real Audio anyone?

I listened to my crappy, wavy, 57 second version, and I still hear a Green Onions-like riff in there too.

Even with the crappy version, I love what I hear.

So. My undying love and gratitude for a nice long RealAudio version.

Please.

martha said:
Ok. New, cleaned up in Real Audio anyone?

I listened to my crappy, wavy, 57 second version, and I still hear a Green Onions-like riff in there too.

Even with the crappy version, I love what I hear.

So. My undying love and gratitude for a nice long RealAudio version.

Please.

e-mail?

could any1 send me the cleaned version as well? many thx... crasch(at)elfyx.net

Just received the cleaned up clip. Thanks very much to the person who sent it!

martha: Just in case ya didn't know, I'm pretty sure any semi-recent version of RealPlayer can play MP3s too.

Back
Top Bottom