MERGED-->longer clip of L&PoE (you can hear it...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can distintly hear Bono sing "Love and Peace". And the Spaniards aren't speaking but there are waves...

I think this is most of the song as it's 3:37...

Last edited:
'cos it's not from spanish guys.. italian do it better ;) (just kiddin'), anyway, it's really awsome, great guitar, great bono, great larry! with this crappy sound I don't hear well adam.. but I think it' great too! ;)
it's incredible I can't wait 'till the new album! *_*

God bless the Italians
I really really think this album is going to be fu**ing brillant
have I mentioned my undying love of the Italians?

So baggot Inn recorded one song. Does this mean Moffutt will respond again with another clip? Let's hope. For those at work, please describe....

Please describe!

Use previous U2 songs in your description. I am not going to hear this, but I have no problem reading your comments. :D

Big finish by the Edge. I think this is proof enough that you can in no way judge the total song from the clips we have. This is like three songs in one.

Its just got a strong recurring guitar riff, bit of a stomper..and a nice pause at some point in the song, I think Bono did some spoken word things in there too, and then the the riff comes back and the song moves on again...This will be a damned good album track!

Doesn't really sound like any other U2 song.
The verse rolls on this funky blues progression, then the chorus kicks in, nice poppy chord change, then the same progression, but with Edge grinding out the riff loud. Total drop out for the bridg, Bono singing something, and I think something underneath. Then back into the main riff, with what sounds like a big Edge solo. It sounds like U2 doing 70's classic rock.

I've never heard U2 play this loose before. Sounds fun. It actually sounds "cool" if ya catch my drift.

Last edited:
This is the closing track of the album right? Pretty cool way to finish an album if it is!

Little description: the early clip was the begin of the song, then continue in that way for awhile, them bono sings "we should remix,remix, remix.. with love and peace!" the repeat and the second time seems to tell "or else" but it0s really slow.. na dmaybe it's just my immagination ^_^, after that bono asks where is the love and it's the lowest part of the song, a very good moment, I like it very much! then starts the edge's part! and it's really great! and then the end :) (If someone could transcript the lyrics.. unfortunately the italian seems to be good to catch songs, but not the words ;) )

This is U2? I CAN'T believe it. It will take a while to get to used to this track but sounds pretty good!

For all of you who are holding out, it doesn't sound like any U2 song that I've heard. The breakdown and the end is incredible, different Edge guitar.

The CLOSEST song I can think of (& it still doesn't sound like it, but the vibe is there) is Roadhouse Blues by The Doors. If you haven't heard that song, you can probably go to Amazon.com to hear a clip of it.

Last edited:
that guitar solo at the end had me grinning from ear to ear.

man....this record could really be something......

It sounds like there is a point where things stop (at least become very quiet) and then start up again like with Vertigo. This time though, after the silence, edge's guitar builds up instead of exploding.

Who's beginning to believe the hype that this might be their greatest album ever?

Good lord! This song totally rocks! The descriptions here are pretty accurate, imo. It has this really "good" vibe- as in good old-fashioned wholesome "goodness". Pretty wild. Such diversity in just one song alone.

A little blurb from the song
"I don't know if I can take it/I'm dizzy/on my kness"
pretty much sums up how I feel
are we sure this isn't Vertigo? - Just a question....

It's not breaking new ground for rock, but it is breaking new ground for U2. It could be their best. It sounds like they're very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom