MERGED-->longer clip of L&PoE (you can hear it...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sending to g0rman and kennerado right now. Hope it gets to you both alright!

purpleoscar said:
Axver. Try me. Just send the mp3, no wav, and maybe it'll reach me. Would be appreciated. I don't know how to use the goldwave program.

rabukowski@shaw.ca

Well, I would, but the earlier e-mail is still in the process of sending and taking its sweet time ... urgh. But once it's done, I'll send you a copy if you don't already have one by then!

Alright, the first e-mail's gone through, and now I'm sending to you, purpleoscar. I think it accidentally sent without the attachment, so just ignore that - it's sending with the MP3 now!

purpleoscar said:
I don't see an attachment:sad:

That'd be the one I messed up. The one with the attachment is still sending; should be done soon.

I WANT MORE CHEESE :drool: or Else :combust:
Is this the complete song or is Edge going on a bit more on that nice riff at the end?

david said:
this album is their 3rd masterpiece, not ATYCLB.

O.K., this is just ridiculous.

I haven't heard this download, but I refuse to say that this upcoming album is a "masterpiece" yet. All the other clips were of poor quality and from what I've gathered of this long clip, it too is unclear. To say that these low quality clips make this album a "masterpiece" and better than ATYCLB is insulting - insulting to fans of ATYCLB, insulting to U2. At least wait until you hear the REAL album in its entirety before making this comment.

To quote a certain song, "I'm still waiting" :D

Inxs and Yardbirds, you say? All the more confusion in my mind...

lew07 said:
don't take away from ATYCLB! This is their 4th Masterpiece.

ATYCLB is my favorite, so I don't appreciate the ATYCLB digs either.

I'm not sure why I'm connecting to these new songs so quickly. It usually takes me awhile to warm up to new things. Perhaps it's because it is NEW, but also old/comfortable sounding at the same time. I was a Zeppelin/Who fan in the late 70's/early 80's and have been rediscovering these songs in the last year. I like the "Boy" sounds coming through. The part before Bono starts the spoken word, it gets quiet and Edge is playing something that sounds like a sound from the Boy album and from Church at the same time. :heart:

Can we classify it as atomic blues?

the guitar solo fanatics will probably enjoy this one with that edge's van hallenian exercise at the end.

HELP!!!
I dont understand italian and i cant find the song anywhere.
Kevink is right, the link doesn´t work anymore.....
I NEED to hear that song, i cant wait any longer........
:confused: :crack: :sigh: :banghead: :banghead: :scream:

Personally I think ATYCLB was very good but I don't think it was their third masterpiece. Joshua Tree... Yes....Achtung..hell yes but the last album I 'm not sure it was. Don't get me wrong I loved it but its not an album I can run straight through and say every song touches me in a certain way. Wild Honey good POP song, Stuck in A Moment Great Melody but I tend to skip over them and a couple of others. With Achtung and Joshua Tree, I can never skip over any of the songs.
Call me old school. Now from what I heard of this album, I'm digging the aggressiveness of the guitar. This is a sound Edge has stayed away from all of his career and now he seems to be embracing it. Full Throttle as Bono puts it. Will this be their 3rd Masterpiece, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom