MERGED-->Boston 3 Setlist Party Continues!+Boston 3 setlist party thread Pt II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vertigo twice was great at Seattle 2 cos it was totally unexpected...but its getting a little contrived now...but, having said that...if the ppl at the show enjoy half as much as I did at seattle 2...who gives a shit :)

Every time I join a setlist party, I think three more shows in the fall isn't enough. And now I REALLY want to go to a Boston show in October. And Pittsburgh, and MSG, and...

nurse chrissi said:

one of my favorites - but Stay always wins:drool:
best video EVER. Could B be more handsome? Could it be more creative??? I :heart: Wim Wenders!!!!

Vertigo X2 - Will be interesting to see if Axver view is any different after experiencing it in person.

Crumbs wouldn't work now -- it would have had to happen after All Because of You, I think. It wouldn't makse sense after Party Girl and Vertigo. Maybe they still play 40, though.

(I just knew Boston would get a second Vertigo tonight)

i cant believe u2 keep forgetting that they have already played vertigo and play it again

they need to take some focus factor or something to help their memories

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Every time I join a setlist party, I think three more shows in the fall isn't enough. And now I REALLY want to go to a Boston show in October. And Pittsburgh, and MSG, and...

After seeing the setlist for Boston 2 show...I added the final Boston shows to my "must see" list..can't afford it but what the hell :(...I say, if u can do it...go for it :)

No spoken words said:

Me too, or so I'd like to believe. I'm 34, but, my sense of play, my love of nonsense, my dork spirit, etc....all live on and are as strong as ever. I'd never "act" young just to feel young...but my organic way of being lends itself to appearing to still be youthful. And I, too, can very much still kick someone's ass, if needs be.....you can take the boy out of the Bronx, but you cannot take the Bronx out of the boy....or, Time won't take the boy out of this man.

:)

Amen!

Now I'll race you to the shuffleboard tournament. :wink:

Chizip said:
i cant believe u2 keep forgetting that they have already played vertigo and play it again

they need to take some focus factor or something to help their memories

or PINTOL perhaps?

the 40/vertigo ending at NJ 1 was incredible. People were leaving after 40, but then Larry's solo changed, and every rushed back as far front as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom