Memphis International Airport Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can weigh up the benefits of letting hot air into your house against appreciating the comparitive coolness therein...

Our AC's on, set to 27.

Oh god, FAR had the aircon on last night and it was too fucking cold. Don't really know why anybody would need aircon yesterday anyway. Now today's a different story ...

Oh god, FAR had the aircon on last night and it was too fucking cold. Don't really know why anybody would need aircon yesterday anyway. Now today's a different story ...

Yeah, yesterday was perfect. Apparently some news programme is rating the weather with barbecues now. Five BBQs being perfect BBQ weather. Too hot or too cold or too windy or raining means fewer BBQs.

I wouldn't describe yesterday as perfect! Rather, I'd describe it as about 10 degrees above desirable, and 5 degrees too hot for me to consider going to the cricket. Though I wish I'd been there to see New Zealand win ...

Now that I've made the new Survivor round, c'mon people, let's hop aboard the POST TRAIN and ride the final leg to Coffin Bay!

s640x480

I wouldn't describe yesterday as perfect! Rather, I'd describe it as about 10 degrees above desirable, and 5 degrees too hot for me to consider going to the cricket. Though I wish I'd been there to see New Zealand win ...

It was lovely yesterday! I wanted to go for a walk after I got home, but then I got stuck online, and then I started feeling sick when we were getting dinner. Oh well.

I saw that about the cricket and thought you'd be happy. *L*

I did have to walk in yesterday's heat, Ali. :grumpy:

So did I, we went all the way up Flinders Lane for Thai for lunch... well, it was breakfast for me. Given how I felt last night, I won't be doing that again.

And I bet it wasn't as bad as walking in LAST Friday's heat! :p

So did I, we went all the way up Flinders Lane for Thai for lunch... well, it was breakfast for me. Given how I felt last night, I won't be doing that again.

And I bet it wasn't as bad as walking in LAST Friday's heat! :p

Psh, that doesn't count; it's almost entirely in the shade!

No, last Friday's heat was all kinds of worse, not to mention that I walked about three times the distance then ...

Hot. Really freakin' hot! But at least I'm not in Australia :D

Once upon a time, I lived on the Kapiti Coast and the high 20s constituted a bloody warm summer's day. Oh how little I knew ...

I still can't figure out why on earth I left.

Once upon a time, I lived on the Kapiti Coast and the high 20s constituted a bloody warm summer's day. Oh how little I knew ...

When I lived in England, if it got above, say, 12 degrees, it would be SUMMER! and we'd all go to the beach. Much fun.

Cos you were seven years old and not considered an independent person who could make their own decisions and your family made you?

When I lived in England, if it got above, say, 12 degrees, it would be SUMMER! and we'd all go to the beach. Much fun.

Ye gods. Now I'm wondering why I want to go over there.

Mind you, it was in the high 20s while I was there, and I think the entire country decamped to the various beaches, utterly heedless of whether said beaches were made of sand or flint pebbles.

Righto people, new thread is good to go. Let's rid ourselves of this shitty non-Bonnie thread made in the throes of lurve!

Cos you were seven years old and not considered an independent person who could make their own decisions and your family made you?

Ten years old. But yes.

Actually, I was kind of in favour of the move at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom