Melbourne 1 - Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Meaningful, Vlad... :hmm:

Who would've thought one measly symbol could mean so much?

Awesome show. We were LOUD and the boys liked that. The GA crowd near me (few rows back from the inner fence) went off.

Loved the setlist. I've not been following it closely so full of surprises. Wish they had played UV. 5 more nights for them to do this for me.

Totally spent. Woke up this morning at 5:45am to fly into Melbourne. Stood in the GA line from about 10:30am. Well worth it.

Bring on Friday...

Glad you enjoyed it. :up:

:wave::heart::wave:

***thanks*** for another great SLP!

have skip the 3rd & 8th (unless I do go to sleep around 1AM and wake up at 5A, anfd thengo back to sleep) but will def go for the 9th!

go well, everyone!

( you Aussies would know-- I picked up that expression from the mighty :rockon: 'Oils )

Awesome show. We were LOUD and the boys liked that. The GA crowd near me (few rows back from the inner fence) went off.

Loved the setlist. I've not been following it closely so full of surprises. Wish they had played UV. 5 more nights for them to do this for me.

Totally spent. Woke up this morning at 5:45am to fly into Melbourne. Stood in the GA line from about 10:30am. Well worth it.

Bring on Friday...

:applaud::applaud:Glad you had a great time Andrew!! Now get some sleep!!!

I see that nothing new was played. I thought about getting up at 5am for this setlist party, but since we may not have sound I didn't think it would be worth it.

Melbourne crowd in inner circle today was awesome (apart from one person near me who didn't move the entire time, even during Streets). I probably looked like an idiot the whole time but I had a blast :drool: When Mercy and Bad were played I was jumping out of my skin.

Bring on Friday!

Wow....just in after post gig guinness.....inner circle was heaven...havnt been that close to the boys since 1984.....it was like seeing them in a club, in a stadium!....mercy/bad yes!......hold me was brilliant but i was hoping for UV....THIS NEXT BIT IS A SET SPOILER SO TURN AWAY NOW IF YOUR NEEDS BE...i met one of the video crew at the elephant and wheelbarrow post show and he say UV will be played on friday( yey!!!) and mercy will be replaced by something more familiar ( doh! ) Also they soundchecked Boy who fell from the sky but wernt happy with it...

mercy will be replaced by something more familiar ( doh!

I'd be surprised if Pride wasn't played in at least one Melbourne show so that could make up one of the two post-ISHFWILF slots. Maybe something from Rattle & Hum for the other one?

I'd be surprised if Pride wasn't played in at least one Melbourne show so that could make up one of the two post-ISHFWILF slots. Maybe something from Rattle & Hum for the other one?

Hawkmoon would be nice! ( im dreaming in know ) i dont mind pride as long as they dont play it too darn slow..it plods along sometimes...

3bx0rp

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom