LP 13/Invisible: Please return, there's stuff to see!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit about to get real, that teaser looks amazing......

Even though you can't clearly hear it..... Edge is on fire.

After the day I've had, this was the one leakage I was happy to see.

And the excitement builds!

Everyone_Poops.jpg

Verified.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

Well who were this Taro Gomi's sources for these supposed FACTS? I'm not buying it. There's an exception to every rule.

Well who were this Taro Gomi's sources for these supposed FACTS? I'm not buying it. There's an exception to every rule.

In my attempt to find out if Taro Gomi did any research, I accidentally found one of my favorite Wiki pages ever...

Everyone Poops is essentially plotless.[2] The first sixteen pages contain various prompts regarding defecation in animals such as opposites ("An elephant makes a big poop" and "[a] mouse makes a tiny poop"), comparisons (that various species produce various sizes and shapes of poop) and questions ("What does whale poop look like?").[3][4]
On the seventeenth page, a nameless boy with black overalls and a red shirt is introduced, seen running into a bathroom. The book then goes on to explain how people of all ages, from adult to very young child, defecate, and how infants may use diapers.[4][5] After that, there are only three more illustrations that do not feature the boy.[6] On the next page of the book, the child uses toilet paper and flushes the toilet.[7][8] The final portion of the book explains that because every animal eats, it must therefore defecate, and the book ends with rear views of the boy and six different animals defecating and the words "Everyone Poops".[9][10]

In my attempt to find out if Taro Gomi did any research, I accidentally found one of my favorite Wiki pages ever...

:lol:

I absolutely love reading inane things described in academic detail on Wikipedia.

I'm wasting my life.

:lol:

I absolutely love reading inane things described in academic detail on Wikipedia.

I'm wasting my life.

Are you wasting your life, or is the person who described a children's story by replacing the word "poop" with "dedicate" the one who is?
:lol: I'm so glad you went there, because I almost did.

I couldn't resist, but I was ashamed at the same time.

Um. Um. Um. Oh dear.

...with modern-rock and R&B savant Danger Mouse producing "most of" the album — though the group "might experiment with some new people" in the final stages, Bono says.

I'm easily suggestible tonight. Someone reassure me that this doesn't mean the goddamned thing isn't done.

LOOK ALIVE PEOPLE! We have lyrics:

'It's like the room just cleared of smoke/I didn't even want the heart you broke/It's yours to keep/You just might need one/I finally found my real name/I won't be me when you see me again/No, I won't be my father's son'

Take it away, Laz. They even through a reference to a son in there, just for you.

Um. Um. Um. Oh dear.

...with modern-rock and R&B savant Danger Mouse producing "most of" the album — though the group "might experiment with some new people" in the final stages, Bono says.

I'm easily suggestible tonight. Someone reassure me that this doesn't mean the goddamned thing isn't done.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

After I just got done saying they weren't bringing in a motley crew like in December 2008.

NO. Just no.

Um. Um. Um. Oh dear.

I was so happy. And Bono ruined it.

hey, new lyrics!!!

It's like the room just cleared of smoke
I didn't even want the heart you broke
It's yours to keep
You just might need one

I finally found my real name
I won't be me when you see me again
No, I won't be my father's son.

Though at least now we know Gabe's source:

You'll likely be able to catch U2 at bigger venues, though not necessarily stadiums. "I'd like to play indoors again. Some of the best nights of my life have been at (New York's) Madison Square Garden. Venues that size are in a lot of cities. I think it might be nice."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom