Album 13: Shit Gets Real

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He appears open in February and only 3 April dates. That jives with Bono's timeline. Dunno.

Well, my guess is they are rehearsing until their live dates start. And just because they only have a few April dates currently scheduled, doesn't mean more won't be announced. Usually bands playing Coachella will do a West Coast swing, so I wouldn't be surprised if dates are announced in the next week or so.

People in Austin are pretty much expecting that Broken Bells will make an appearance at South by Southwest, which is in mid-March.

(I sure hope so.)

Did Broken Bells add new dates? Their tour only spans from 2/28 to 3/12. Plenty of time for DM to tie up loose ends for a summer release.

Re: festivals, only March looks busy for him. I don't see how this prohibits visiting the studio with U2.

He appears open in February and only 3 April dates. That jives with Bono's timeline. Dunno.

Maybe you need to take a break. Come back in four months, you know, right before the album comes out.

Have they never set foot in a recording studio before? If they need to touch up the album, I'm sure they can manage without Danger Mouse for a couple of months.

He clearly stated that Broken Bells is his focus right now, and U2 has implied that the album isn't quite ready to go. I'm not sure why we're dissecting tour schedules here. Their partnership is done for now. But that's no reason to expect fall 2014 or later.

Last edited:
Why is it that the closer we get to record release, the more incoherent the gibberish becomes around here?

This place was more entertaining when we were having Rate the Song series and arguing about The Hive™.

Why is it that the closer we get to record release, the more incoherent the gibberish becomes around here?

This place was more entertaining when we were having Rate the Song series and arguing about The Hive™.

Well to be honest I still haven't forgiven you for rating Miami higher then the Playboy Mansion.... sheesh! What in God's name were you thinking there?

Conveniently ignoring where he says he has no other projects right now?

But I thought everyone was being coy? I thought that when he says the project is ongoing, we're not supposed to listen? Or are you selectively listening as well? This is all so confusing. :crack:

Guys, I don't think there will be a Super Bowl ad.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom