Le Tampon, Réunion Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonnie, I hope the beer you are going to review is from Somaliland or Chechnya or Transnistria or some other country that doesn't exist in International Relations.

Bonnie, I hope the beer you are going to review is from Somaliland or Chechnya or Transnistria or some other country that doesn't exist in International Relations.

Sorry, it's from Belgium.

But it's actually a pilsener, rather than an ale. Which is some crazy shit.

dude, double dipping spreads TONS of bacteria. even just one person double dipping adds bacteria to the dip. though obvs the more people double dipping, the more bacteria present in the dip.

I can't say I'm worried about my own germs.

Alright here is my beer review hope you like it :adam:

The beer is Caporal Original Belgian Pils. It is a reasonably well known beer that I've never bothered trying, but I picked up a single stubby yesterday. The label has a painting of a sergeant corporal holding a beer in one hand. His expression is stony, though the slight curve of his mouth suggests that this beer is okay and he isn't that sure what to think about it, but he'll find a way to get drunk soon nonetheless.

Anyway that didn't go anywhere so let's crack open this fucker - oh man that was the most modest ejaculation ever. I think the beer feels kind of bad about it. He's learned his lesson, though. Already, I can tell this guy tastes a bit like internal bleeding, although that could just be because it's really FUCKING hot and I'm lethargic right now and that is why I'm having a beer.

First sip: Oh, that's smooth. Much nicer than I was expecting, actually. Nice creeping Vegemite aftertaste, hints of... I don't know, actually. I never understood how people can say a beer tastes like "bubblegum", "apple" or so forth unless it actually contains those ingredients. It's hyperbole to me. But it does taste yeasty as a fucker.

Alright so the second sip was a bit creamier. Man, this beer isn't as much like internal bleeding as I thought. In fact, it's not bad. Probably not the best for this kind of weather, but it does get 34/48, which is a noble effort.

In reference to this thread, we should totally hit a boating or something else completely random forum and whore it up in their off topic section for a little while.

I love you guys. :lmao:

Maybe we should hit a Coldplay forum?

So what you're saying is that there's no merit to Agolloch whatsoever? :hmm:

I meant "meaningless if I THINK their music sucks", since I'm the arbiter of music taste since 1987 or something like that.

Alright here is my beer review hope you like it :adam:

The beer is Caporal Original Belgian Pils. It is a reasonably well known beer that I've never bothered trying, but I picked up a single stubby yesterday. The label has a painting of a sergeant corporal holding a beer in one hand. His expression is stony, though the slight curve of his mouth suggests that this beer is okay and he isn't that sure what to think about it, but he'll find a way to get drunk soon nonetheless.

Anyway that didn't go anywhere so let's crack open this fucker - oh man that was the most modest ejaculation ever. I think the beer feels kind of bad about it. He's learned his lesson, though. Already, I can tell this guy tastes a bit like internal bleeding, although that could just be because it's really FUCKING hot and I'm lethargic right now and that is why I'm having a beer.

First sip: Oh, that's smooth. Much nicer than I was expecting, actually. Nice creeping Vegemite aftertaste, hints of... I don't know, actually. I never understood how people can say a beer tastes like "bubblegum", "apple" or so forth unless it actually contains those ingredients. It's hyperbole to me. But it does taste yeasty as a fucker.

Alright so the second sip was a bit creamier. Man, this beer isn't as much like internal bleeding as I thought. In fact, it's not bad. Probably not the best for this kind of weather, but it does get 34/48, which is a noble effort.

Oh my god it's larry mulling jar

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom