Le Tampon, Réunion Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And by chuck, I mean underarm toss just to put it down.

I now carefully put my phone down on the bedside cabinet.

You could have given that blackberry a hiding.
ahh, i see. usually the most violent i get with my phones, provided they behave, is just tossing it onto my bed.

and i really should've! on one hand it was a good phone, but it gave me so many headaches.

OK, I'll confess, I enjoy that Kryptonite song. Well, enjoyed, back when it came out. Whether I'd still like it if I heard it today, I don't know.

Everything else I've heard by them has sucked.

OK, I'll confess, I enjoy that Kryptonite song. Well, enjoyed, back when it came out. Whether I'd still like it if I heard it today, I don't know.

Everything else I've heard by them has sucked.
i did too. i still have it on my computer actually. though i haven't listened to it in years.

and agreed. every other song of theirs i've heard (which has been a lot since they're from mississippi and that apparently means local stations here have to act like they're from here) has sucked.

i did too. i still have it on my computer actually. though i haven't listened to it in years.

and agreed. every other song of theirs i've heard (which has been a lot since they're from mississippi and that apparently means local stations here have to act like they're from here) has sucked.

They were the band who recorded a song for a US Army recruitment ad played before movies, right? That brought lulz. Epic lulz.

How to invalidate yourself as a rock band:
1. Be conservative.
2. Record a song FOR the military.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom