Le Tampon, Réunion Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so spectacular, but I'm going out soon so at least I'll hopefully have a fun evening. How are things in the one country U2 is obsessive about?

And I see you've finally moved on from Kunstmuseum sigs - just as I start thinking about one of my own. :laugh:

We're all doomed. Thanks for asking. :D

Yeah, I had that sig for about 3 months, and figured it was a good time to move on.

Oh, and howdy to Ali has well. :wave:

My house is so tidy right now that it's pretty much impossible to lose anything here. Ugh. I can remember when I last had it on Tuesday, just before we drove home, so either I dropped it on Lygon Street (unlikely) or it was left in the rental care by me or Mum or it has fallen on the ground outside my place (doubtful, but I'll look on my way out tonight).

Goddamn. Cards can be cancelled and ID replaced, but I had about $100 of cash in there!

We're all doomed. Thanks for asking. :D

Yeah, I had that sig for about 3 months, and figured it was a good time to move on.

Oh, and howdy to Ali has well. :wave:

3 months? A mere few seconds in my world where I barely change anything. :wink:

I'm thinking of a rail-themed one. "Liechtenstein Railways: on time, every time, so you never miss U2 at the Kunstmuseum" or something like that.

3 months? A mere few seconds in my world where I barely change anything. :wink:

I'm thinking of a rail-themed one. "Liechtenstein Railways: on time, every time, so you never miss U2 at the Kunstmuseum" or something like that.

Indeed. But I'm young yet; every second still counts. :yawn:

Ha, that's pretty clever. Tonight, I found out who Roy Liechtenstein was. Many a smile was raised.

If your flat has been Cleaned, I would bet it's probably been Put Somewhere Safe...

Ha. No, the cleaning was done before Thursday night. I last recall having it at about 9pm Thursday, then we came home and went to sleep pretty much straight away thanks to having an early start, then they left and I haven't left the house since.

I don't fucking believe this.

Indeed. But I'm young yet; every second still counts. :yawn:

Ha, that's pretty clever. Tonight, I found out who Roy Liechtenstein was. Many a smile was raised.

I'm not sure if there even IS a railway in Liechtenstein, I think I read that the trains to there stop at a station just on the other side of the border or something, so I might just get Serena to Photoshop one of my own photos to have "Liechtenstein Railways" written on the train and we'll go from there. The Kunstmuseum must live on in somebody's sig. :wink:

I just love the mental association we all have with Liechtenstein now.

Ha. No, the cleaning was done before Thursday night. I last recall having it at about 9pm Thursday, then we came home and went to sleep pretty much straight away thanks to having an early start, then they left and I haven't left the house since.

I don't fucking believe this.

:(

I'm not sure if there even IS a railway in Liechtenstein, I think I read that the trains to there stop at a station just on the other side of the border or something, so I might just get Serena to Photoshop one of my own photos to have "Liechtenstein Railways" written on the train and we'll go from there. The Kunstmuseum must live on in somebody's sig. :wink:

I just love the mental association we all have with Liechtenstein now.

If there isn't a railway in Liechtenstein, there should be, amiright?

/ Axver humor that's neither humorous, nor exclusive to Axver, unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom