Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: I wonder if anyone in this setlist party has the information on how many times this song as been performed live this tour?:wink:

one4u2 said:
:wave:

Wow 29 pages and the show hasn't even started :giggle:

Did anyone make it into the ellipse?
yes, Kevin (bfloxing) scanned and took Alli, Miroslava, and Mandy with him, so they are all front row ellipse. He has a veritable harem with him :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Why am I a couple of minutes behind everyone? :sad:

Or are all of you from the future? :eyebrow:

I'm from where ever Edge is from. I kind of follow him around cuz he's hot and he plays guitar real good.

nurse chrissi said:
:hmm: I wonder if anyone in this setlist party has the information on how many times this song as been performed live this tour?:wink:

we were there once! :hyper: i lost my voice for three days after that gig.

one4u2 said:
:wave:

Wow 29 pages and the show hasn't even started :giggle:

Did anyone make it into the ellipse?

So far, the only person I've heard from is U2Fanatic4Ever, and she's on the rail in the ellipse - in front of Edge's monitor :bow:

ruffian said:

yes, Kevin (bfloxing) scanned and took Alli, Miroslava, and Mandy with him, so they are all front row ellipse. He has a veritable harem with him :wink:

:lol:

they let him bring in 3 people :hmm:

Hey Gibby.

I wish I had gotten into the ellipse. After like 15 people ahead of us not getting scanned in, I was sure we would, but no, the lady DIRECTLY behind us in line got scanned in. :mad:

BUT, Fast Cars is on right now, and it brings back the GOOD memories from that night. :drool:

nurse chrissi said:

UTEOTW?

2005-05-12, Chicago
2005-05-26, Boston
2005-05-26, Boston
2005-06-09, Brussels, private rehearsal
2005-06-10, Brussels

FastCars1.jpg

FAST CARS LIVE :drool: I have never heard this...I haven't downloaded any third leg shows, just that perfect version of Disco from 9/20.

I am likin' this a lot. makes me wanna dance.

i'm watching Queen Bee's Boom Cha World Leaders dancing, and oddly, it goes with Fast Cars...

Is anyone mirroring this stream? I see all 64 spots are full already!!:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom