Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that the whole Batman association with this song almost killed it for me. I've gotten to the point where I'm begining to forget about the stupid cartoon characters and appreciate the T.Rex influences.

nurse chrissi said:
This is another song with freakishly amazing lyrics

word life, and futhermore it ROCKS, bring this back! Man imagine an encore with Mofo and Hold Me...:drool:

hahaha, spiffy snippet.

I saw Elvis Costello perform "Alison/Suspicious Minds" and my face melted off due to exposure to divine glory.

UTEOTW...hope they get this in Vegas tonight. This song is so sexy it makes me sweat :yikes:

Boom, time to turn up the volume and annoy the neighbors!

UTEOTW!!!

This has gotta be one of U2's best live songs. I miss it, though I think the break makes us appreciate it even more when they do bust it out. It was soundchecked today, right?

I've never liked UTEOTW as much as others have, but it's still a good song. Lyrically a great concept. :up:

I heard from three different people today at the venue that it was soundchecked...

:drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i hate elvis songs :down:

that's just plain wrong... :no:

have you heard MY BOY?... that's heaven, really

I don't know if it's his, but still, best Elvis song ever!!!

girls screaming. was bono being absorbed by the audience again?

man that's one of edge's best solos but the end of the song is even better :drool:

ruffian said:
UTEOTW...hope they get this in Vegas tonight. This song is so sexy it makes me sweat :yikes:

Bono/Edge bullfight :heart:

I love this song very, very much. "One"/"UTEOTW" will always be my two favorite U2 songs...the best songs off their best album. And I love how they followed a pretty ballad (albeit one with bitter lyrics) with a powerful rocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom