June 17 & 18 2011 - Anaheim Part IX - I don't remember what Cory Marshall Looks Like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2TOURFANS U2 360 Tour Fans
20 people in GA line in Anaheim at 12:45 Wed 6.15. in the metrolink lot next to stadium gate 1. #U2360ANA

U2Tourfans just tweeted the Anaheim line has started. ARGH :madwife:
Why am I not surprised... :rolleyes: as soon as I knew some people are going to be there at what time today, I had a feeling the line will start. Whatever, I'm just gonna check things out when I get there, if things look crazy, I'll just be soundboarding/bridging it. Not worth stressing out over it.

And I have a feeling Day 2 will be a disaster as well (read: the line for Day 2 has already started because it's the same people always trying to get to the front)

Why am I not surprised... :rolleyes: as soon as I knew some people are going to be there at what time today, I had a feeling the line will start. Whatever, I'm just gonna check things out when I get there, if things look crazy, I'll just be soundboarding/bridging it. Not worth stressing out over it.

I need to do this :zen:

or I'll be :crazy: by Friday night.
not like I can do anything about it 3000 miles away.
The "what will be will be" approach is needed here. (she keeps muttering to herself)

I need a mantra.

Zooropa will be my mantra. Don't worry baby...

:up: :up: :up:
I'll be using this one for Baltimore & Nashville. (Pittsburgh too, but that's still about a month away & I can only worry about so many GA situations at a time.) :wink:

BTW, have fun everyone - I'll be with you in spirit. :wave:

Everyone that claims "walked right into the pit and it was awesome and I'm smarter than everyone else because I didn't wait in line" must now through good will LIST THEIR EXACT HEIGHT and/or reveal the info that they pushed their way to the front.

Signed, 5'2" me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom