June 17 & 18 2011 - Anaheim Part IX - I don't remember what Cory Marshall Looks Like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome!!!

Dinner at El Torito Grill Thursday
dsmith2904/Dev
Iris
trojanchick99
Romi (Roman)
Lauramullen (Laura)
Superfan (Brad)
McMango (Brett)
Lila64 (Lila)
BonosLil'Pal94 (Maddy)
Dakotalola (Kim) (late arrival)
Martha
DRay
Zuropa_fit (Maryann) and friend - most likely - really really wanna
Cleasai (Trevor)
Karmic_Postmark (Danielle) maybe... haven'y really asked yet
Outsider (Arriving at 6:30 Mexican time)
edge_orchestra will be there. Or so is the plan. (Jeffrey)
d.darroch (Dave) hopefully,..... depending on the camping situation
redkat
chrisedge will make a drop in appearance
bump101 (Betsy) w/ Peter probable

bratty_cat and I and our friend from Oz will b there. Anyone else at Disney right now? We're waiting in line at Thunder Mountain... only a 25 min. wait... not bad.

All checked in for my flight tomorrow morning! :hyper: If no one else has started the GA line by the time I get out to the stadium, I'd be willing to run it. I'm going to the shows by myself so I'd need some people to take shifts with overnight. That way no one needs to camp out all night if they don't want to. For those that were at Seattle, I'm thinking of doing it the same way. I'm staying at the Towneplace Suites and I'll bring a notebook and sharpies :wave:

You can sign up for Leno tickets here: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno but at this late date, not very likely your name will get drawn. They email you a reply if they have space available but you still need to line up early as it's not a guaranteed ticket. They give away more tix than they have seats for in case people don't show.

Also very early on the day of show, they sometimes have a few at the NBC office

Just lining up hoping to get in is last resort you should try for.

Good luck!

We can very easily run over to the stadium after dinner on Thursday.

Romi, to get a ticket for Jay Leno, you'd need to get to Burbank (up to a two-hour drive in traffic) around 8 in the morning and then line up to get into the show by at least 3. You'd most likely get a standby ticket so there's no guarantee you'd get in, even if you were in line all day.

You can sign up for Leno tickets here: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno but at this late date, not very likely your name will get drawn. They email you a reply if they have space available but you still need to line up early as it's not a guaranteed ticket. They give away more tix than they have seats for in case people don't show.

Also very early on the day of show, they sometimes have a few at the NBC office

Just lining up hoping to get in is last resort you should try for.

Good luck!

We got out tickets off StubHub in 2007. They put our name on the guest list when I made the purchase (there were no "physical" tickets) and we were guaranteed to get in the show. It was for some charity-type thing, so I'm not sure if they still do anything like that . . .

kasalexis Kim @
There goes the rail @U2TOURFANS GA line in Anaheim has started. metrolink lot next to stadium gate1.Sign up,2 check ins. #U2360ANA

Seriously, if you want the rail spot that bad, shell out the freakin' cash for a RZ ticket. And if you have RZ, at least you won't be screwed if security blows it like they did in Pasadena.

As I mentioned several pages back, my wife & I were lucky enough to miss that mess but still walked right into the pit at 6:00 PM...:|

People were lining up several days before Chicago 1. I showed up around 6:10 PM. There was a ton of room in the pit.

As I mentioned several pages back, my wife & I were lucky enough to miss that mess but still walked right into the pit at 6:00 PM...:|

People were lining up several days before Chicago 1. I showed up around 6:10 PM. There was a ton of room in the pit.

Yeah I managed to get in the pit too. Surprisingly... Only bad thing was a really tall guy stood in front of me nearly the entire duration of the concert, lol.

I don't even want to be in the pit-Did it once and got the rail Adam's side-hard to see, and I spent the night spinning around, ha, losing track of where band members were when they were all roaming at once :crack:
In the end, I'm happy just to be @ both Anaheim shows.
(please nobody 6' 6" stand in front of me :reject: )

I don't even want to be in the pit-Did it once and got the rail Adam's side-hard to see, and I spent the night spinning around, ha, losing track of where band members were when they were all roaming at once :crack:
In the end, I'm happy just to be @ both Anaheim shows.
(please nobody 6' 6" stand in front of me :reject: )

How tall are you? The dude who planted himself right in front of me was about 6'2", and had on combat boots while I was in flip flops... and he was jumping up and down a lot. :lol:

Ouch!

How tall are you? The dude who planted himself right in front of me was about 6'2", and had on combat boots while I was in flip flops... and he was jumping up and down a lot. :lol:

Ouch!
Unfortunately, I am at a height disadvantage-nearly everyone is taller than me, as I'm 5'3".
I'll make do. Milk crate anyone? :doh:

Yeah, shooting for the front rail of the pit doesn't quite make as much sense this time around as it did for Vertigo and Elevation.

It will be ok
It will be ok
It will be ok
It will be ok

I'm going to keep saying it until I believe it

And Ken. Totally forgot about Ariel :doh: I love redheads too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom