July 19,2010- East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to see if there's any overhang of seats at the new stadium ? Or where to see how many rows a section has? I'm thinking my seat is good but after reading threads for other venues , I started to wonder. I got sect 143, row 14. Wondering where an overhang if any, would be.

It looks like 35 rows in sec 143.

New York Jets

I reserved my room the day the tour dates were announced. :)

Me too. :reject:

One of the secruity guys at the 2nd Jersey show this year was telling some Italian fans that the front rail is at about the 35 yard line, so when they watch the game that weekend they could tell where they were standing.

The train runs out of Secaucus Junction and the first is around 3:00pm.

Actually, the renderings do have an overhang over the back rows, but it looks comparable to what it was at the old Giants Stadium, starting no lower than the high 30s, so you are absolutely safe from any overhangs.

As far as I know, folks that have Giants season tickets have been told that there are no "covered" seats, i.e., seats with an overhanging upper tier.

I just didn't understand what you are talking about, but now I get it.

Received my 4 GA tickets for NY today via UPS....now I get to stare at them for eight months, kinda anti-climatic :hmm:

I chose retail pick-up, so it's just a matter of walking up to Macy's during lunch to get my freshly printed purchase :sexywink:

I should havedone that. I was in such a hurry to check out to get to the Anaheim presale that I really didn't ck out the retail options :shifty:

Mine havent been printed yet either. I think it took a week for them to print last time for me. :crack:

I was just about to mention how this thread hit a brick wall. Now some people are posting again. Yay! This place will go nuts Monday and then again Tuesday for show 2 pre-sales

SMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom