July 19,2010- East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta pop up to Farmington for the weekend. When I come back Monday, hopefully a second show celebration will be taking place. I'll try to stop in once of twice if I can

SMB

If there is another show announced do you think there will be another "Access" presale too? I'm holding onto my U2.com presale code for Montreal GA's (where ever it will be...)

I got that email to, but when I went into my account on Ticketmaster last night, it said they were already shipped.

I think the 2nd Jersey show will be announced after the first sells out and that would be on Monday.

I'm hanging onto two presales codes for Anaheim 2 & NJ2
I'd like to do Montreal too, but figured those GA's would be easier to pick up in the general sale.

Has anyone else come to terms that July 20th MIGHT be U2's last show in the United States?

SMB

That's unlikely, especially since this tour is only going to break even (more or less).

There's too much money to be made for the band to stop touring. They'll come back, most likely in arenas the next time around. Their deal with Live Nation makes it a no-brainer.

So I missed the September shows and I really want to go to the July 19th show. I didnt find out until yesterday that this was announced. SOO EARLY:angry:. Anyways huge U2 Fan from Central Jersey (Rutgers), never have had the opportunity to see them live. Just registered on the U2 site so its not like I have presale codes or anything. So what are my options now? Just general presale on Monday? Do you guys think there will be GA's available from prior experience? Im prob just going by myself since I dont know anyone else that likes U2 lol not sure about going to a show by myself tho. :wave: I really dont want to pay the scalpers, I really hate the fact they take all the tickets away from real fans.

Another question. What would work out better for getting a GA on Monday? Sitting on my computer at 10am or going to Macys TM Retail outlet and hoping someone a clerk can help me at 10am through their internal TM computer? Thats how serious I want a GA Ticket :D

Anyone know what 98 dollars lower level gets you and second level gets you? I wanna be on the side of the stage, between the legs or directly behind it

SMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom