July 16, 17, 2010 - Montreal - Hippodrome - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same for me too.

I just had to get my hands on thosa REDZ 1.:drool:

Now I have to get rid of the 2 GA I got in yesterday's presale.

Seems like a lot of people used their presale codes for MTL1.

REDZ 2 was still available this afternoon.

you got me there, Kristen. TBay is bloody cold. but Timmins has far more Frenchies, so I was doing a direct comparison to MTL.

:wink:

Kristen didn't say it, I did :wink: But she still lives there, so she can claim it if she wants ;)

ETA: You corrected yourself *g* For that I think we can give you a persian :)drool: Kristen, you may want to bring an extra box of those with you on the plane!)

Kristen didn't say it, I did :wink: But she still lives there, so she can claim it if she wants ;)

ETA: You corrected yourself *g* For that I think we can give you a persian :)drool: Kristen, you may want to bring an extra box of those with you on the plane!)

I'm eating one right now actually. My mom brought some home :drool:

I was gonna bring them to Minneapolis too. Then I can bring the fresh ones cuz I'll be driving :D

Just wondering, I "might" have 2 RZ(1) for sale in the next few days (waiting for confirmation from friends), would anybody here be interested in them? :reject:

Using the u2.com presale links - it looks like RZ is sold out, as are the $30 seats. It looks like the Magnificent group has also sold out their allocation of $95 seats. Not sure how this translates to the general sale though.

If someone got a presale code with 1 tickets remaining on it for the 17, I would be interrested. I bought tickets in the GEG presale, but forgot 1 friend in the process.

Or if someone have 1 or 2 GA tickets that they want to sell for the 17. I dont want to pay double price on this, if I cant find some now I'll wait monday for the public sale.

people are talking about buying RedZone? i thought these were purely auctioned off? Can you flat out buy-now redzone? how much were they roughly? and you get to stand in the same spot as the auction winners? with a back-stage tour? or are their different levels of red zone tickets?

Thanks to Romi, I've been able to get 1 ticket for my friend.

If someone got a presale code with 1 tickets remaining on it for the 17, I would be interrested. I bought tickets in the GEG presale, but forgot 1 friend in the process.

Or if someone have 1 or 2 GA tickets that they want to sell for the 17. I dont want to pay double price on this, if I cant find some now I'll wait monday for the public sale.

people are talking about buying RedZone? i thought these were purely auctioned off? Can you flat out buy-now redzone? how much were they roughly? and you get to stand in the same spot as the auction winners? with a back-stage tour? or are their different levels of red zone tickets?

For Montreal, RZ is a flat $300 only (no backstage).

Hi guys

I need 1 GA for Montreal-2. I can buy or trade 1 GA Montreal-1 for it.

Thanks.

========================
Check out my entire taping of Norman, OK show at
www.tiny url.com/U2MONK
hyper.gif

what would that leave you with?

VIP tickets :hyper:

When I bought the tickets for Mtl 1, we weren't sure if there would be a second show yet, so I bought the RZ in case my boyfriend wasn't coming with me, and I bought the VIP because I know that he'd prefer that. So now with a second show, I know he'll prefer coming to show 2 on the saturday, so I now have to choose if I want to go with the RZ or the VIP for night 1 :hmm: since I think I have more chances to sell the RZ then the VIP, I think I don't have a choice to keep my VIP and think about selling the RZ... confusing? yes, it is and I am, not sure what I want to do :huh:

i didn't bother with the second night in MTL, but i did add a second hotel night to enjoy the saturday night afterparty.

dive bars, here i come.

Why would anyone need a hotel if they're going to party on a Saturday night in Montreal?

You party till 10 AM or so, go to brunch, and then hit the highway back to TO.

DUH!

Why would anyone need a hotel if they're going to party on a Saturday night in Montreal?

DUH!

Or, as I did in my younger days: party until 6 a.m., go home, shower, have breakfast, go to work, finish work, go home, have dinner, shower, go out, party and repeat cycle all over again.

If I score tickets for the first night I'm only gonna book a hotel for Thursday and Friday only. Saturday is all about the afterclubs such as STEREO and CIRCUS.

DUH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom