INXS tickets selling quickly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:
STING, would you like me to upload some Delta Goodrem for you? Delta is on the tv often, and sells shitloads of CDs so she must be good.

I reckon the US will luuuuurrrrrvvve Delta. She's got one of those weirdass American type names and she plays piano. Theyre gonna lurve her.

PS Beli, what exactly is your avatar? :huh:

blueeyedgirl said:

I would have liked to have seen The Church or the Go-Betweens win, but it was one of those "And awards we presented earlier this evening...." :mad:

Watching Neil sing made me cry :sad:

You would have been even madder if you heard how they announced it live. Chris Lilley (Charmaine King) said "Okay so we are doing this one through the add break because it is like the loser award" then she/he announced the nominees said who won and went "Wow I've never heard of them". I found it a little funny personally. :lol:

Onto Neil. Being in the arena, the singing was loud, but the clapping in the second verse was even louder. Regardless I almost held it - when Neil visibly struggled through the first two lines I almost lost it there and then - I thought I had made it until the final "and thats why I tell you..." [Neil pulls away and a big graphic of a really sad looking Paul waving comes on the screen] "You'd better be home soon". :sad: :sad: :sad:

Almost happy tears though, it was an amazing life. Most people wouldn't bless half the people he did in 44 years their entire life.

Anyway I need to somehow tie this into INXS. Neil Finn's son is Elroy, he is dating Jimmy Barne's daughter, Jimmy Barnes tinkled the ivories with Hutchance on an occasion or two, Hutchance was in INXS. Done. :hyper:

Aaaah, yeah! I couldn't figure out what the round thing at the top was. I thought it was a saucer....:uhoh:

As for mine, it's Hobo. When he were young and pretty.:cute:

(i was replying to beli, before Tim Tam got too fast! :madspit: )

:wink:

timothius said:

You would have been even madder if you heard how they announced it live. Chris Lilley (Charmaine King) said "Okay so we are doing this one through the add break because it is like the loser award" then she/he announced the nominees said who won and went "Wow I've never heard of them". I found it a little funny personally. :lol:

Onto Neil. Being in the arena, the singing was loud, but the clapping in the second verse was even louder. Regardless I almost held it - when Neil visibly struggled through the first two lines I almost lost it there and then - I thought I had made it until the final "and thats why I tell you..." [Neil pulls away and a big graphic of a really sad looking Paul waving comes on the screen] "You'd better be home soon". :sad: :sad: :sad:

Almost happy tears though, it was an amazing life. Most people wouldn't bless half the people he did in 44 years their entire life.

Anyway I need to somehow tie this into INXS. Neil Finn's son is Elroy, he is dating Jimmy Barne's daughter, Jimmy Barnes tinkled the ivories with Hutchance on an occasion or two, Hutchance was in INXS. Done. :hyper:

Didn't know you were there! I think it's beautiful Hot Jai'me gave the award to the Go Betweens. :lol:

The whole Hessie tribute was so sad. when they showed the Farewell concert the tears were flowing and by the time Neil started, I was a blubbering mess. :sad: :sad: :sad: Truly missed. :(

blueeyedgirl said:

Didn't know you were there! I think it's beautiful Hot Jai'me gave the award to the Go Betweens. :lol:

I have a feeling they may not have been there, I'm not too sure. Tripod won the comedy award straight after I recall, that was awesome - very funny guys (and also the only award I strongly agreed with :wink: )

Also am I wrong in thinking that Missy Higgins isn't exactly awful after last night?

blueeyedgirl said:
No don't let her FIVE :madspit: Arias fool you. She's still as shite as ever!

It hit me coming home last night I have unknowingly seen her 3 seperate times in the past year (and will do once more before 2005 is out) and she has improved out of sight each time. I admire the fact that she writes/sings her music, writes from the heart and is pretty articulate with the ol' lyrics. The only thing that bothers me now (but less so) is the incesent cry-baby undertones to the lyrics. But if she can progress beyond that I think she is one of the better artists in Australia today.

I actually got to meet the premier artist in Australia last night. :hyper:

:lol: There you go, its back. But I am leaving the artichoke leaves on at the Zoo, and the various other avatars I changed yesterday.

PS Tim, are you still cooking the crayfish at Chrimbo this year? :hyper:

beli said:
:lol: There you go, its back. But I am leaving the artichoke leaves on at the Zoo, and the various other avatars I changed yesterday.

PS Tim, are you still cooking the crayfish at Chrimbo this year? :hyper:

:lol:

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner on this one, thankfully I was offered another December 25 in a slightly better position (i.e. no cooking required). So sadly I can't complete our transaction. Sorry. :wink:

I miss the washing machiene. :sad:

BTW... Do you think we can coax another 16 posts out of you tonight? :hyper:

No, I didn't go this year. Some people from work were telling some rather nasty stories, and there seem to be a lot around about her. I want to like her, but just can't seem to...

Earnie Shavers said:
No, I didn't go this year. Some people from work were telling some rather nasty stories, and there seem to be a lot around about her. I want to like her, but just can't seem to...

Meh. It would be nice if she is a good person... but hey she still is reasonably young etc. The main reasons for me not dispising her as I otherwise would is that her music does seem fairly sincere and her cover of Stuff 'n Nonesense didn't suck arse. Pretty simple. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom