INTERFERENCERS Photos Consolidated - XXVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me, bonoishot, and a deer in the headlights on the outer rail Sunday night.

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNzIuanBn.jpg

You guys are too cute!!! :heart: Not that lady though... :lol:

Me and my mom and dad in the GA line for Boston 1! :D

IMG_2213.jpg

Were you in the pit back rail right in the middle? I saw Diamond there and as i was looking around for more peeps, i saw a girl i thought looked just like you...

Kristen, very pretty pictures! :yes:

Liz, looking good there! How was your whole GA-experience? :)

Everyone else who posted, great pics!

Nice pictures, everyone. :)

Liz, I'm curious to know what your parents thought of the whole GA line experience. Was it their first U2 show? How long did you wait in line? Where did you watch the show from? And, finally, what did they think of the overall experience, concert included?

My parents and I got separated when they let us in, so I went into the pit and they were about 8 rows of people back from the catwalk in the pitch.
It was all of our first U2 shows. We got there at 2:30 and they let us in at about 5:30. I still got in the pit. :D
I watched the show from the back rail of the pit, center. It was so great.
My parents and I were talking about the show the whole time in the parking lot waiting to get out. Traffic at Gillette :crack:
But my dad was gushing about how he constantly finds himself extremely impressed by Edge's guitar playing. :cute:
My mom loved it as well. She laughs at the "bobbing heads" during the Crazy Remix. :giggle:

You guys are too cute!!! :heart: Not that lady though... :lol:

Were you in the pit back rail right in the middle? I saw Diamond there and as i was looking around for more peeps, i saw a girl i thought looked just like you...

Wow! That's cool! Yes I was in that spot!

Liz, looking good there! How was your whole GA-experience? :)

It was so great. I wanna do it again and again and again! :lol:

That pic makes me smile. I can tell from it that your parents are awesome. :cute: :heart:

Aww, yeah they are. I had a wonderful and very enjoyable time just hanging out and laughing with them in line. :cute:

^ I indeed have a kind heart. Often put others needs ahead of my own.

This thread is great, seeing everyone. A lot of posters i got it into my head were male, (for some reason) are actually females and vice versa.:up:

:lol: That's true. But my hairdye was almost gone during the summer and since I start having my seminars again next week I thought it would be a good opportunity to do something for my hair. Next haircut won't be before Christmas, I promise :D

Back
Top Bottom