Interference Random Music Talk Part IV: Avoiding KNIFE CRIME for One More Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I always associate "Hide and Seek" with the show/the SNL parody, for better or worse (usually better, that parody killed me).

"You're right," she replied. "She was full of shit in that case."

To keep this musical, my beloved is sitting in his computer room, playing his guitar and softly singing the lyrics to Bonanza. It's as cute as you might think. :cute:

You did dear.

Anaheim isn't the prettiest part of my county, though.

I was in a nice section (just outside the convention center). Though there was a crazy homeless woman nearby who must have thought she knew one of the guys from my school, because she'd start conversations with him every time we came by. Topics included her hysterectomy, the women who was "in the kitchen fucking my husband," and some lady who was coming back to town for inheritance money.

"You're right," she replied. "She was full of shit in that case."

To keep this musical, my beloved is sitting in his computer room, playing his guitar and softly singing the lyrics to Bonanza. It's as cute as you might think. :cute:

"Your both terrible at spelling and grammer", he said.

His improper use of punctuation and spelling irked her to the point that she felt steam might in fact come out of her ears. But she kept her irrational anger in check, knowing that he was but a young man, prone to irritating people on the internet on a daily basis.

With a wry chuckle, she returned her gaze to the window, where the raindrops made a watery roadmap on the glass. "Kids," she sighed, sipping her martini.

The Mediterranean market where I buy my shisha tobacco has the best fucking hummus and Arabic bread ever. I'm tearing this shit up right now.

My ex went to high school with them. And Maroon 5. Apparently they were big rivals.

They're all rich kids, if anyone wanted another reason to dislike either band.

Ahh fuck yes. This band is so creative sometimes it makes my cortex swell with excitement.

Congratulations to us for getting to hear their music and adhere to their ideology.

Scabies, scabies, scabies! I know I brought it hooooooome!

I'd like everyone to know that I'm currently typing this while wearing an American Apparel v-neck. Eating hummus. Listening to Strawberry Jam. On vinyl.

I'm everything you accuse me of being.

So...Magnificock video....

It's no Mysterious Plays (what is, really?), but I think I enjoyed it. I probably would have liked more of the band interacting with people in the city. Like that shit from the making-of video where they're playing soccer? Loosen up a little bit, something like the I Still Haven't Found Cock I'm Looking For stuff in Vegas?

Hopefully Cockijn will get the next vid assignment, although with Linedrive it might be redundant.

The sheets stuff was alright, but really there's nothing special going on there. And it just solidified how sick I am of Boner and his voice.

The music video is an antiquated promotional tool. Of course these self important, non-adaptive old men are going to keep cranking them out.

It's no Mysterious Plays (what is, really?), but I think I enjoyed it. I probably would have liked more of the band interacting with people in the city. Like that shit from the making-of video where they're playing soccer? Loosen up a little bit, something like the I Still Haven't Found Cock I'm Looking For stuff in Vegas?

I agree. They looked awfully serious. But at least they didn't do anything embarrassing. At least Boner didn't show us a hairy breasticle.

Hopefully Cockijn will get the next vid assignment, although with Linedrive it might be redundant.

"I Still Haven't Found..." is easily their best video from the '80s.

And this is coming from a fan of the unintentional comedy of "The Unforgettable Fire" and "A Celebration."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom