Inside Broadcast VII: An Ode To The Permabanned

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I usually type it, then erase it and then either just think it really hard or mutter it a few times.

But I do get your point. :)

One was the title of a song performed by a young English popstar and the other one is a mystic place. But it seems that the weather has changed for the first one and that the mystic place I mentioned is forever veiled in the mist again...

So, I'm sorry, guys, false drama alarm!

:corn:

Warming up this thread as there might be some action soon.
And indeed, a suspended member being allowed back (as happened last week) isn't newsworthy. So I didn't really miss anything while being away from this place for a week or so. :)

:corn:

Warming up this thread as there might be some action soon.
And indeed, a suspended member being allowed back (as happened last week) isn't newsworthy. So I didn't really miss anything while being away from this place for a week or so. :)

Somehow, in some weird way, your last two sentences made me smile :) :up:

ps - you coming to Toronto in September?

I can't really get excited about this one. It's just a suspension and it's in a section I never read. :sad:

I want a good banning, damn it! :grumpy:

You were a good banning??? :ohmy: When was this? Enquiring minds need to know!

Oops! :eek:

Typo. (went back and fixed it while I still could :D )

But, now that I think of it, I haven't been posting all that much here lately. ...maybe I should raise holy hell and get myself banned.

:hmm: I wonder if my banning would get a lot of action in this thread? Would anyone oooh and aaah over me if I got banned? I'd at least want lots of :ohmy: smilies.

Can you see this section of the forum if you are banned and can't sign in? ...it might be worth it if I could.... :hmm:

I can't really get excited about this one. It's just a suspension and it's in a section I never read. :sad:

I want a good banning, damn it! :grumpy:

Yeah, it is only a suspension. But it is in a section I frequently visit. So, yay! :applaud:
Not exactly on my birthday and not a full one, but still appreciated.
Thanks, Sicy! :up:

Oops! :eek:

Typo. (went back and fixed it while I still could :D )

But, now that I think of it, I haven't been posting all that much here lately. ...maybe I should raise holy hell and get myself banned.

:hmm: I wonder if my banning would get a lot of action in this thread? Would anyone oooh and aaah over me if I got banned? I'd at least want lots of :ohmy: smilies.

Can you see this section of the forum if you are banned and can't sign in? ...it might be worth it if I could.... :hmm:
Bollocks, I should have quoted, spoilsport :madwife:

Oh go on Indra, take one for the team :up:

Wow! A banning...a full banning...as soon as I get here this morning! It's already a glorious day! :hyper:

Bollocks, I should have quoted, spoilsport :madwife:

:D

Oh go on Indra, take one for the team :up:

Give me a bit of time to think up a good hell raising spree and I might just do it.... :D

Do it! Do it! :wink:

You can also see this when you're logged out, so, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom