Inside Broadcast VII: An Ode To The Permabanned

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I force myself to do something I really don't want to do, and I miss all the fun. :mad:

Actually, I have no idea what's going on.

What a thing to wake up with! Though it's not a full ban yet, but then again, I'm not fully awake yet either. :wink:

However, regarding the who and what: :ohmy: indeed.

Soooo... where can I find all the juicy details...
:shifty:

I don’t understand why you laugh at someone else misfortune. Many “people” where part of that party and only one gets punished. :tsk:

I read the whole thread and I didn't understand any of it :huh: But yeah, just about everyone who posted in it could have got the flick too....

But yeah, just about everyone who posted in it could have got the flick too....

Maybe the suspensions are going to get doled out over the next week or so. Because everyone knows that while a mass suspension is great fun when it happens, the high lasts longer if there are several suspensions over a period of time. :D

But my guess to what really happened is the suspendee was skating on thinner ice before the IO thread than any of the other participants, so that's why he was the only one to get the boot right now.

With any luck the others will be bad boys and girls soon.... :D :D

Some people are just a lot better at being subtle about it.

They are still on my watch list though, dont fret.

Not trying to start anything, but you threaten two 18 year olds, honestly, I think that's a greater offense then simply picking on someone.

westSideStory.jpg

To borrow an old phrase: SHUTTLECOCK POLICE on the beat. I guess it was easier it to take down an "old man" when you recruit all your youngin' friends to join in.
I don't know why you fed them. :huh:

Also, I failed to notice the subtlety, Sicy, but that's just me. :wave:

I'm going to get back to my new age mystic bullshit now.

Let's not drag the poor, battered Shuttlecock name into this. It's now just the name of a thread where the brave, few remainders of our former little merry band like to hang out and chat. Mostly about U2.

I can't call them the teens because there are a few members of that little clique who are older, some older than myself even, but they all act the same. Shuttlecoquettes, maybe? Random ___ Discussion people? They used to all have distinct personalities, but now without the avatar I really can't tell the difference between them. :wink:

Anyway, this really isn't in defense of the suspended one as I don't really find it defensible, but more of a general observation of what's been happening as of late.

I find "assholes" works just fine when you want to talk about people who are generally being assholes.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom