In Your Room, Loserthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so no one pays them much heed then? :D I guess its gotta be kind of obvious if mr tornado decides to come & play?

Oh yeah. A couple months ago, we had some of the worst weather. One night, it was hailing more than I've ever seen and the wind was furious. I'm used to this stuff but that started to scare me. :wink: No tornado but there was a sighting of near touchdown a few miles west of here. :up:

Unfortunately, that may have been the same weekend where a killer tornado hit a boy scout camp. That was really sad. :sigh:

I know. I hate when they ask questions where it didn't say in the lesson or book the answer so you have to have to break down every possible answer based on the random things you've learned in class. :lol:

:yes: I know we're supposed to be able to put everything together, but for tests, it's kind of annoying.

Side note: I'm in my Intro to Music class, which is all about classical music, but my professor just broke out "One Fine Day" and has played "Money" by Pink Floyd in class before. :drool: He also happens to be the guy who's advising my program. :up:

Oh yeah. A couple months ago, we had some of the worst weather. One night, it was hailing more than I've ever seen and the wind was furious. I'm used to this stuff but that started to scare me. :wink: No tornado but there was a sighting of near touchdown a few miles west of here. :up:

Unfortunately, that may have been the same weekend where a killer tornado hit a boy scout camp. That was really sad. :sigh:

:sad: i'm not much chop at the wind thing . . . love watching a good storm roll in - especially over the beach, the smell of rain on the wind is one of my faves . . . but the wind thing really makes me a little bit wiggy :crazy:

am guessing 'touchdown' means . . . the tornado actually hit the ground? :reject: (no experience with tornados in this part of the world :) )

:yes: I know we're supposed to be able to put everything together, but for tests, it's kind of annoying.

Side note: I'm in my Intro to Music class, which is all about classical music, but my professor just broke out "One Fine Day" and has played "Money" by Pink Floyd in class before. :drool: He also happens to be the guy who's advising my program. :up:

he sounds like fun :up:

:sad: i'm not much chop at the wind thing . . . love watching a good storm roll in - especially over the beach, the smell of rain on the wind is one of my faves . . . but the wind thing really makes me a little bit wiggy :crazy:

am guessing 'touchdown' means . . . the tornado actually hit the ground? :reject: (no experience with tornados in this part of the world :) )

Yeah, it is when a spotter sees it hit the ground. :wink:

:up: Awesome. I want your teacher. He seems so cool. :lol:

Nope, school ends when you're 16(/15) and then it's college, and then university. Certainly not school :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom